[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to read V. Any advice for what I should do to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: sweatingman.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
sweatingman.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
I'm about to read V. Any advice for what I should do to get the most out of it? Is reading Pinecone really as difficult as everyone says it is?
>>
There is a contingent of morons here on /lit/ who will tell you that V. is essential to an eventual reading of GR. They are wrong. Read the first fifty pages, or until Profane first mentions hunting in the sewer, then move on to GR. V. isn't worth the time.
>>
ur in over ur head kid
>>
It's not really hard at all. It's a really comfy book with lots of interesting stuff happening.
If you don't really want to bother with it, at least read Fausto's chapter. It's the best one
>>
V. is a lot of fun and not too hard with the exception of some wild Stencil chapters.

Overall V. is quite easy though. It's pre- his insane maximalism designed to be too much to take, like GR and ATD
>>
>>8041371
embarrassing post

>>8041384
best chapter is the sewers tbqh

>>8041432
how does ATD compare to GR m8
>>
>>8041557
>embarrassing post
Nah, V. is garbage, your opinion is shit and so on.
>>
>>8041568
stick to hitchhiker's guide, redditor
>>
>>8041568
>and so on.
Fuck off faggot.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.