[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have any more plot diagrams like this for books ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (413 KB, 1188x898) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413 KB, 1188x898
Does anyone have any more plot diagrams like this for books ? Any book is fine but it'd be cool to see other non-linear ones
>>
File: 17616134._SX540_.jpg (102 KB, 540x413) Image search: [Google]
17616134._SX540_.jpg
102 KB, 540x413
As nonlinear as it gets.
>>
File: surbibors.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
surbibors.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>>8041222
>>
File: GOTTA GET A GRIP.jpg (100 KB, 549x549) Image search: [Google]
GOTTA GET A GRIP.jpg
100 KB, 549x549
>>8041169
What the hell man. I read that book cover to cover, endnotes included, and none of those "Post-Ending" things happened apart from the digging (which I thought was a dream). Was I just not paying attention?
>>
>>8041222
wait, who the fuck are Jerry and Kevin? I thought it was Shaun and Shem.
>>
>>8042821
oh wait I am a dingus, right there.
>>
>>8042715
you should re read the first chapter, most of the post ending stuff is inferred from the first 20 pages
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 258x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 258x301
>>8042831
>The AFR murders John Wayne
>John Wayne helps dig up JOI's head
Wha? Also JOI microwaved his head, destroying the cartridge, if there was one.
>>
>>8042874
JOI TRIED to destroy the cartridge. Who says it worked?

Also, in the first chapter where Hal's going insane, he thinks to himself "there's no doubt John Wayne would have won".

"would have"

Whether the AFR killed him is a bit of a guess, but it's a fact that he was dead by this time.
>>
>>8042897
That's how microwaves work. Would have. Fuuuuck off. DFW hanged hisself now we'll never be able to stop.
>>
>>8042715
There's an omission/mistake in the OP diagram of the inferred nuclear holocaust resulting in the destruction of North America/the Earth after The Entertainment is released on the planet. The plane Hal sees in the beginning of the book is a long range bomber flying "south to north" and the events are "foreshadowed" by the Eschaton game and the vignette where the guy loses his grip on reality due to his obsession with the TV show M*A*S*H
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.