[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[VIDEO](https://youtu.be/F8t5RQ5tuf g) Introduction ====
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Galaxy1.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1279) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy1.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1279
[VIDEO](https://youtu.be/F8t5RQ5tufg)

Introduction
============
Hello /lit/ ! I am completing a personal project. It is a shared reading of Milan Kundera's "The Hitchhiking Game".
The entire story (30 - 60 minutes, comprised of 12 parts) will be read by myself, and one female.
Upon completion, you will be paid 60 USD in Bitcoin or Paypal. Additionally, you will recieve credit for your work.

I am looking for a female voice aged 20 - 40. The story is tastefully erotic, without being explicit.
Therefore, I require talent that is comfortable expressing their sexuality. The reading is to be delivered in a sultry,
flirtatious, alluring and dramatic manner.

I am holding auditions for the part, until Thursday May 19, 2016.
At that point I will determine a suitable candidate and we will further collaborate.
You will be paid upon successful submission of your final reading.
>>
File: 9kieHIz.jpg (583 KB, 818x818) Image search: [Google]
9kieHIz.jpg
583 KB, 818x818
Summary of Story
================
In Milan Kundera’s short story ‘‘The Hitchhiking Game,’’ a young couple, on vacation, spontaneously find themselves
engaged in a fantasy ‘‘game,’’ in which they pretend that she is a hitchhiker he has picked up along the road.

This ‘‘game,’’ which begins playfully, turns out to have dire consequences in irrevocably transforming the
relationship between the young man and the young woman.

The fantasy begins to bleed into reality, leaving both parties feeling completely different about another by the end.
But the meaning of the ‘‘game,’’ and its ultimate effect on each of them, is very different for the young woman than for the young man.

How it Works
============
1. Complete your audition by e-mail, of your reading of part one. Do this before Thursday May 19, 2016.

2. I will contact the chosen actor, with the full script and supporting details on Thursday May 19, 2016. You may then complete the full reading in your own time.
Once finished, you will submit your work to me.

3. I will review your submission. If it is satisfactory, I will then pay you by your preferred method.
If there are issues, I may ask for a single revision.

4. I will combine our voices together and add background effects. I will then publish our work, and provide proper credit.
>>
File: VjJJu1C.jpg (184 KB, 800x1016) Image search: [Google]
VjJJu1C.jpg
184 KB, 800x1016
Audition Materials
=================
[**Audition Script**](https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_NolRDHGDjlbzJYNW1qeW9uRFk/view?usp=sharing)
Your lines are color-coded red. Leave an adequate pause between each line-reading for post-production purposes.
This is what you will submit.

[**Full text**](http://shallaon.blogspot.ca/2005/12/shalla-on-hitchhiking-game-by-milan.html)
A link to the full source text. You may use this to familiarize yourself with the story.

[**My reading**](https://youtu.be/F8t5RQ5tufg)
It's hard to read lines in a vacuum. So I am sharing my reading so that we can play off each other. Ultimately, our voices will combine into one work of art.

My e-mail: [email protected]

Contact me if you have any questions. And good luck, :)
>>
good luck OP, I hope you find the perfect candidate here in /lit/
>>
>>8037273
I appreciate it!

Do you have any suggestions where i can get the word out?
>>
>>8037294
/soc/ has threads that have girls talk sexy into microphones
>>
>by one of my lovers
>to create a work of art
I would couldn't consider this a work of art
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.