[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do /lit/ ever write love poems for their gf/bf? Are they good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 2764287142.jpg (118 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
2764287142.jpg
118 KB, 800x534
Do /lit/ ever write love poems for their gf/bf?

Are they good? How does your gf/bf react to them?

I write my gf poetry and recite them to her when i'm drunk, they are usually pretty god damn cringey and she will say so but then give me a kiss after
>>
>>8020116
>gf/bf
>implying
>>
>>8020119
>>>/r9k/
>>
No but my gf leaves handwritten poems in my lunchbox for work pretty often. They're usually childish ones (i.e. ones written for children) but I find them cute and they always brighten up my day.
>>
I prefer letters as a way of imaginary communication with my waifu tbqh
>>
Ive written a few songs for my fiance

A few poems around anniversary

It's difficult to do because really love for her transcends what words can do justice
>>
>>8020116
>implying I have ever even touched a girl
>>
i wrote my gf letter on why morality is objective. she didn't like it, thinking of dumping her tb h
>>
no because i have never had a girlfriend
>>
You need a gf first.
>>
>>8020259
She sounds like a hedonistic degenerate. Good for you, anon.
>>
>>8020259
You're at fault here for thinking a girl for anything other than sex.
>>
>>8020259
>sees through the dogshit notion of "objective morals"
Holy shit is she single?
>>
>>8021054
soon will be, i'm done with her, she can't see reason.

her name's Annaka Harris if you're interested
>>
Kronos has fallen

Multitudes flock to Rebirth

A phoenix doth rise
>>
i used to write poems to this catholic girl
she was like really fucking catholic and a hell of a qtpie, benevolent like Mary and intelligent like Aquinas

she said no one had ever write things like that to her and was really flattered

unfortunately she was dirt rich in a noble family of values and basically the elite,

and me well, i'm a poor hood rat.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.