[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUICK, /LIT/. YOU HAVE TO HAND IN 100 WORD ESSAY ON YOUR FAVORITE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
QUICK, /LIT/.

YOU HAVE TO HAND IN 100 WORD ESSAY ON YOUR FAVORITE BOOK BUT THE DEADLINE IS TOMORROW.

WHAT DO YOU DO
>>
kill self
>>
You should have done it earlier instead of posting in the Bathroom u retard
>>
>>8013195
wait oh shit what book are we allowed to do it on any???
>>
>>8013210
NO IT HAS TO BE YOUR FAVORITE

DON'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T READ, ANON
>>
>>8013195
that looks like a delicious spread, wow I can't wait to try that roast chic-- whoa what wait that is not roasted bird haha you got me again, cheeky pupper
>>
>>8013195
ask for an extension and quickly read the yellow wallpaper since it's less than 50 pages
>>
>>8013195
100 words? That seems pretty easy. I guess i'd just write it.
>>
100 words isnt even a full page...

inb4 OP is trying to get /lit/ to write his grade 9 English essay for him
>>
>>8013195
You could spend 100 words on just describing the plot. This thread is dicks.
>>
>>8013444
More like grade 5
>>
File: 1460745436229.jpg (225 KB, 494x631) Image search: [Google]
1460745436229.jpg
225 KB, 494x631
>>8013439
>>8013444
>>8013451
Are all ya'll niggas new, or is this decent bait?
>>
My Favourite Book by Anon.

My favourite book is Dune by Frank Herbert. It is a book about a prince named Paul Atreides who loses his kingdom through treachery. Paul perseveres on the cruel planet Dune with the lessons his elders taught him, the kindness of the native population, and the determination to one day avenge his family and friends.
It is my favourite book because it was the first book that made me reflect on the various systems between man and nature, and man and man, which shape my world.

Dune taught me, that although some people are born poor, and others are born rich, the survival of a society depends on the people who come before, and the continuing future depends on the living who try to make the world a better place. For Paul, it is the training and sacrifices by his parents and teachers which allow him to survive on planet Dune. When Paul grows older and begins to lead an army of his own, he realizes that he is not only fighting to reclaim his kingdom, but also for a brighter future for his newfound friends and family, much like the way his forebearers fought for his future.

In conclusion, Dune is a multifaceted book which formed the basis of my formative interest in civics through its message about selflessness, society, and courage.
>>
>>8013255
what a tricky trickster
>>
FINNEGAN'S GREAT
FINNEGAN'S GOOD
I READ FINNEGANS WAKE
JUST LIKE I SHOULD
FUNNY FUNNY RHYMING
SILLY SILLY PUNS
LOVELY LOVELY PROSE
AS I READ IT IN THE SUN
>>
>>8013495
100 WORDS, SON

YOU FAILED THE TEST BACK TO FIRST GRADE SUCKER
>>
>>8013195
Skip school
I ain't gotta listen to no rules old man
>>
drop out
>>
The Bible, also knji==wapk j jsmj its the ibiestobook i ever ifuread uahd utu irk hp ioop se trgebati ubutiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ikdf fki wqruj awar7

god it hurts ssd ;;000;))-['[-__-

sd

s
s

s

uuuu

hel;p[ gocf

I really enjoyed it. Job is best book. ;--)
>>
>>8013195
That assignment is absurdly realistic. Get your parents to call the school and say the teacher did inappropriate sexual things to you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.