[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you already embraced the aesthetics of literature? The reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: aesthetic_critic.png (961 KB, 638x639) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic_critic.png
961 KB, 638x639
Have you already embraced the aesthetics of literature? The reading just for the pleasure of reading?
>>
bloom lost so much weight he probably should start lifting
>>
>>8008414
Yes, I've been reading nothing but one page of this book every day for the past five months. It takes me at least three hours to complete my daily reading because I savor every syllable.
>>
Why else would you read if not for the pleasure of reading?
>>
The two men to the right are probably women in mens bodies or at the very least gay(notice their feets).
>>
>>8008414
If I create a YouTube booktuber page and do my book tubing with shredded pectorals exposed would it 1) generate revenue 2) attract qt English manors 3) be original

Important question anons
>>
>>8008511
>qt English manors

Good to see that there are fellow lovers of fine British residences.
>>
>>8008511
>>8008535
Audible kek
>>
Do you mean reading anything for the sake of reading or just reading a book because you like it?
Because the second one if fine, the first one is not.
>>
>>8008506
to compensate for a complete lack of personality/ social life
>>
Have a possibly retarded question. When Bloom talks about his disdain for the school of resentment, what does he suggest instead? I understand he's focused on aesthetics, but what does aesthetic literary criticism entail? Does it comprise a school in the same way Marxist literary criticism does -- if so, are there any major names?
>>
>>8008510
Yea man they have really gay feets.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.