[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he leaned and spat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: cormac_mccarthy.jpg (35 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
cormac_mccarthy.jpg
35 KB, 512x512
>he leaned and spat
>>
Yep
>>
>>8005231
and then
they rode on
like something
>>
>DUDE THE WEST WAS SO VIOLENT LMAO
>>
Ye
>>
HE.
>>
STOKED
>>
bad thread. dumb memes.

sage
>>
retgdfgdsg
>>
>he doesn't recognize that the recurring cliches and taglines form episodes within and spanning the chapters
>he doesn't understand that you're supposed to feel the desolate repetition of the country with the characters

never gonna make it. *spits*
>>
>>8005235
>dude the west existed at all lmao
>>
>"He watched as the boy waded through the black water. He'd struggled himself but the boy even more so. It would soon be night. He narrowed his eyes towards the sunset might have been. The few shadows around him were long and barely visible against the darkened soil. The boy heaved himself out of the murky water. He stood beside him with clothes dripping. The boy was shivering. His breath fell out in smoky clouds."

Why do people like this stuff? It's so dry and boring.
>>
>>8005674
like ur mum's vagina
>>
>>8005685
True considering she's post-menopausal, but would her having a dry tuppence be a negative for me? I mean if anything it suggests that her erotic impulses have diminished and that intercourse for her at this stage would be painful or at least uncomfortable, in turn suggesting that she does not engage in intercourse which somewhat blunts your attack. The fact that your own mom's tuppence is supposedly un-dry is in my opinion more worrying as it suggest she is still capable of accommodating thingys in a way that would be pleasurable for her, her moistness suggesting also that accommodating these thingys is actually a pleasurable experience for her.
>>
>>8005694
but ur mom will probably die first
>>
>>8005717
So what? I've transcended the meme of familial bonds.
>>
ye
>>
File: dTki2aL.jpg (39 KB, 509x429) Image search: [Google]
dTki2aL.jpg
39 KB, 509x429
>ye
>yee
>reptilians
>abraxas
>gnosticism
[spits manicheally]
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.