[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thoughts on this book?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: prome.jpg (55 KB, 297x475) Image search: [Google]
prome.jpg
55 KB, 297x475
>thoughts on this book?
>>
Retardation
>>
>>8004521
why don't you read it and tell us what you think first, you lazy turd
>>
>>8004521
It's actually quite good. If you've read enough of the basics of psych and philosophy to not get overwhelmed into thinking it's some sort of perfect system, Prometheus Rising is one of the most thought-provoking books out there.
>>
>>8004672
>Prometheus Rising is one of the most thought-provoking books out there.

Only if you haven't read anything else before it.

Its one of those books like Godel, Escher, Bach that tries to synthesize a bunch of tangentially related topics in a way that doesn't really make sense but kind of seems like it does.
>>
>>8004521
Pseudo-intellectual drivel.
>>
I've read it. It was okay. I hear pic related is better. I also want to read Info-Psychology at some point as it is the (supposed?) origin of the 8 - circuit model. I've read bits and pieces on deoxy but never the whole thing. The Psychedelic Experience was actually quite nice, IMO.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 299x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 299x431
>>8004830
Forgot my image
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.