[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmm...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 20160504_013549.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160504_013549.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
Going to my favorite used bookstore tomorrow with my usual bevy of 'one man's trash' gleaned from estate sales and second-hand stores. For some reason, it irritates me to have to get rid of these 'classics' just to score some Richard Laymon and Joe R. Landsdale.

I'm not big on fantasy, but I like Martin's ASOIAF series but Tolkien bores the shit out of me.

Can someone tell me about the Knight's Templar and if I should read pic related instead of turning them in when I could get some Paulanuik or John Conneley instead?

I desperately want to be talked out of store credit. Do your worst,/lit/.
>>
No, you should let someone who has taste have the opportunity to own those books because they're wasted on you.
>>
>>7997469
Can you explain yourself?
>>
>>7997478
If you can't understand the subtext of my post then you won't get anything from those books.
>>
>>7997478
>>7997483
Careful with that edge.

He is saying if you aren't interested in them you should but them into the wild so someone who is can possess them.
>>
>>7997579
Soliciting opinions is 'edgy'?
>>
>>7997584
When you act like condescending dick head about it, yes.
>>
>>7997584
Wow, you're thick.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.