[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>10,000 word fantasy novelette due by the time I'm 40
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: sweatingman.png (167 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
sweatingman.png
167 KB, 400x400
>10,000 word fantasy novelette due by the time I'm 40
>i'm 39.5

guys, i'm scared. put me on the fast track to publishing and step on it!
>>
Where are you at?
>>
>>7997203
conceptual phase
>>
>>7997208
Oh damn.
>>
>>7997144
Write a scene, let it play out for 20,000 words, then ruthlessly cut it down to pure meaning you dong
>>
Also work in some pullups. Blood pumping helps ideas flow and just gets you motivated to write more.
>>
File: wikihow_anxiety.jpg (107 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
wikihow_anxiety.jpg
107 KB, 728x546
>>7997216
>>7997222
>>7997228
>>
>>7997242
I don't UNDERSTAND
>>
>>7997245
It's over for me, guys. I'm not gonna make it. I wanted to write a tale about how Jesus's coming spread throughout the mythological pantheon and in jealousy the Gods and Goddesses started birthing their own human avatars. But I'm weak. I'm going to go eat cheeses and worry alone.
>>
>>7997260
Oh its about jesus? Yeah that's probably for the best.
>>
>>7997276
No. It's mostly about Aphrodites, whose human avatar suffers the most, mistakenly couching her inborn vanity with modesty and veiled haughtiness. Sort of a fish out of water story with her character vacillating between the unbound spirit she intuitively remembers she is and the bound mortal coil she now inhabits.

Jesus can make a guest appearance but I had not considered it until now.
>>
10k words? that's nothing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.