[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question: is he autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: Stephen_King_Selfie_jpeg.jpg (147 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Stephen_King_Selfie_jpeg.jpg
147 KB, 800x1200
Serious question: is he autistic?
>>
He looks like it.
>>
Also, I've always thought his glasses don't match his face.
>>
>>7994667

No. He's always very open, friendly, and sociable in very normal American ways.

He is a huge pleb, though.
>>
>>7994705
Autistic people can easily act that way depending on where they are on the spectrum.
>>
>>7994718

Yeah but there's always plenty of autism that seeps through. I don't see any of that with Stephen King.
>>
>>7994704
b-but I'm writer
>>
Long answer: yeah
Short answer: ya
>>
The guy wrote about monsters so long that he looks li
>>
No, hes just a douche
>>
Maybe.

Unless he was bombed out of his mind on coke and booze when he was writing, his stuff is shit.

Isn't that like a sign of autism? They have to get high as fuck to do anything? Or is that black people? I can't remember.
>>
>>7994667
Whenever someone uses the word autistic, it's hard to take them seriously.
>>
>>7994864
>The guy wrote about monsters so long that he looks li
absolutely hilarious
>>
>>7995254
must be a symptom of your autism. being of sound body and mind, i have no such hangup.
>>
>>7995175
That post is more autistic than /lit/
>>
>>7994667
His nose is so comically small, I can't stop noticing it
>>
>>7995292
I think it's one of those fake mr. potato head noses that just pops off, because his whole face got ran over that once.
>>
>>7994667
No, he's about as normie as they come. He seems autistic to us because we're a bunch of autists who deny our autism.
>>
why this nigga look like he made in oblivion character creator?
>>
>>7994667

No, I don't think one would say his writing shows much artistry. Some of it (like all of Cujo and maybe some other whole books) he doesn't even remember writing for having been so 1) prolific and 2) strung out on drugs.
>>
>>7994667
I don't think he has an obsession with mirrors, or eats a diet of rice, eggs, and salt every day. Or walks in circles, alone, by himself.
>>
>>7994667

This again. In all actual seriousness, OP, what evidence do you have to make the claim that King's writing displays a notable degree of archery? You're thinking rather of the Hunger Games books by Stephenie Meyer.
>>
>>7996582
David Byrne is a literal autist yet he's as normalfag as they come
>>
>>7996669
He's actually a spaz that cant sit still and his voice trembles as he speaks softly without making eye contact. He also wrote a book called "How Music Works"
>>
>>7994667
Autistic does know hacking.
>>
>>7994667

No, definitely not atavistic. You've somehow managed to get him confused with Borges.
>>
>>7994854
Smiled
>>
>>7996877
David Byrne, like a true autist, would appreciate you citing your sources here.

also: check'd
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.