[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here enjoy the works of Sylvia Plath?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: S.jpg (99 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
S.jpg
99 KB, 1200x675
Does anyone here enjoy the works of Sylvia Plath?
>>
I'm a big fan of her body of work
>>
>>7992745
would pound
>>
My favorite work of hers:

As for minute joys: as I was saying: do you realize the illicit sensuous delight I get from picking my nose? I always have, ever since I was a child–there are so many subtle variations of sensation. A delicate, pointed-nailed fifth finger can catch under dry scabs and flakes of mucous in the nostril and draw them out to be looked at, crumbled between fingers, and flicked to the floor in minute crusts. Or a heavier, more determined forefinger can reach up and smear down-and-out the soft, resilient, elastic greenish-yellow smallish blobs of mucous, roll them round and jelly-like between thumb and forefinger, and spread them on the under surface of a desk or chair where they will harden into organic crusts. How many desks and chairs have I thus secretively befouled since childhood? Or sometimes there will be blood mingled with the mucous in dry brown scabs, or bright sudden wet red on the finger that scraped too rudely the nasal membranes. God, what a sexual satisfaction! It is absorbing to look with new sudden eyes on the old worn habits: to see a sudden luxurious and pestilential “snot green sea”, and shiver with the shock of recognition.
>>
Ted was better 2bh
>>
File: ez_p.jpg (287 KB, 695x611) Image search: [Google]
ez_p.jpg
287 KB, 695x611
>>7992751
Ezra?
>>
can I read her if I am not a teenage girl?
>>
Sylvia Plath should come back to life and sit on my face and jiggle around while laughing in a gay girlish laugh and not wanting to kill herself at all.
>>
>>7992774

You're supposed to eat boogers, only freaks don't eat them and throw them on the ground.They justify their bad habit by merely "disposing" where everyone walks, instead of just reinserting it back into themselves.

It's nice to know pretty girls eat boogers too.
>>
>>7992745
at least she wasn't one of those oven dodgers
>>
File: 1453831154380.jpg (293 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453831154380.jpg
293 KB, 1280x1024
>>7992745
I want to cover her with oceans of lotions and streams of cream
>>
>>7993088
It's great for your immune system.
>>
belljar was pretty dank desu
>>
>>7992745

Her sweetcakes didn't rise very much. Is that why she put them back in the oven?
>>
>>7993206
nice moebius friend
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.