[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain shitty meme Engels cartoon. Also why aren't you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: spoops.jpg (10 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
spoops.jpg
10 KB, 200x237
Explain shitty meme Engels cartoon.

Also why aren't you spiritual libertarians yet?
>>
File: engels chick.png (207 KB, 457x500) Image search: [Google]
engels chick.png
207 KB, 457x500
A bunch of clever guys with some free time regularly met in a bar to talk about their favorite author (thus: Young (Left-)Hegelians), banter and invite impressible chicks to live the /lit/ life.

Contrary to their idol (who was concerned with self, competition/enslavement, among other things) they didn't view the current sociology-political situation as finished and desirable, and thus they competed against each other about how to destroy, using coherent arguments. It was kind of illegal to do so, so they focused on critiquing religion, though. Texts on how the bible stories are made up or even how Jesus himself was a made up person resulted.

They eventually got kicked out for running out of money and continued on the street, where they ironically begged people for money to buy more alc.

Oh, and there was a smug face with a large forehead who regularly dropped by and socialize with this intellectual circle, and in the end he wrote a book making fun of their views. He was playing their game though, of being more radical -than the others.

He wrote about self and competion, and so did Marx later (all of that applied to social classes as "individuals"). He then attacked Stirner for his ideas, naturally. But Stirner was forgotten in the end, and Marx and other guys weren't.
>>
>>7982417
I'm really more concerned about stirnerposting than what a bunch of degenerate leftists did 100 years ago.
>>
File: me and my own by me.png (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
me and my own by me.png
27 KB, 500x500
>>7982426
More like 170 years ago.

So what's your question? Have you read the book?

So second try:
>Explain shitty meme Engels cartoon.
It's a meme because it argues why a lot of things important in peoples lives are shitty memes.
Great tool. And it's then applied to existentialist questions. And it's a philosophy book that's funny, which is rare.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.