[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /lit/. I'm illiterate, I can't read*. Recommend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (8 KB, 663x663) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8 KB, 663x663
Hey, /lit/. I'm illiterate, I can't read*.

Recommend me some books on tape that will help me transition form not being able to read to being able to read well and with understanding.

I've spent most of my life in the wilderness like an animal, I hope this will make me more human.
>>
>>7977859
*(this is being typed out by a computer program as I speak the words)
>>
>>7977859
How to Read a Book
>>
If this isn't bait (rec me a book on how to read a book) you'd need to attend a literacy course, someone has to teach you verbally.
>>
>>7979497
oh, you said on tape. still you need more interaction and immediate help and assessment. they can track your progress individually to make sure you're on the correct track. self-study allows you to head in the wrong direct since there's no one to check you.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.