[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you need to have a good idea of what to write about when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: AngieHarmon.jpg (67 KB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
AngieHarmon.jpg
67 KB, 800x999
Do you need to have a good idea of what to write about when you begin, or do ideas come to you while you write?
>>
>>7975923
came here to click on that picture
>>
Both.
>>
>implying I can write
>implying I can have ideas
>>
Outline.
Write.
Add.
Wow.

Become a writer in 4 simple steps.
>>
Just the general idea with some specifics. Then the details just come.
>>
Sometimes when I'm trying to fall asleep or driving around or working out phrases and images or plot events will come to me and I'll incorporate them into the story when it's time to write.
>>
>>7975926
I clicked, I came, I left

>>7975923
At least know the ending, or at least what your ultimate message is/trying to get across is. Otherwise, wtf are you writing in the first place?
>>
> what is free-writing
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mpzfrrrhgg1qz4rgp.png (144 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mpzfrrrhgg1qz4rgp.png
144 KB, 500x375
>Write with your heart
>Edit with your head
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.