[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I just came up with an ingenious plan Okay so I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Guys, I just came up with an ingenious plan

Okay so I'll write a gratuitous, smutty erotic Novel and self publish it for Amazon's Kindle.
BUT, in a Gene Wolfe-esque act of trickery, the smutty surface of the text will actually contain deeper levels of meaning an complexity that will ultimately cast the work heavily Christian narrative of redemption and a criticism of earthly hedonism.

Your input, lit?
>>
All the sex is the unreliable narrator's fantasy maybe?
>>
i see, so on the surface it's about sex, but on a deeper level, the author is just masturbating.
>>
>>7973922
underrated post
>>
>>7973919
That. I like that.
Like, the narrator's outrageous fantasies are disjointed from reality and parallels can b drawn between the character and the reader.
>>
Good thing competing with the other thousands of erotica books, specially after 50 shades
>>
>>7973903
You're on 4chan. Make it edgier than that.

>the text will actually contain deeper levels of meaning an complexity that will ultimately cast the work heavily fascist narrative of humanity and a criticism of multi-culturalism
>>
>>7973903
ITT: completely missing the point of both fun and difficult literature.
>>
>>7973903
Have you read enough erotica to know what works and what sells?
>>
>>7973922
A real act of lit savagery. This is violent, shit.
>>
Butt's small, but quite nice.
>>
>>7973922
10/10. God damn.
>>
>>7973994
Why would anyone ever like a behind that isn't as efficient as possible?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_Came_the_Stranger

Someone already succeeded in doing something like this, 47 years ago.

Now that everyone forgot about it, you could pull it off again.
>>
>>7973922
God
>>
>>7973959
you're on lit. It must contain christian themes
>>
>>7973922

No one #rekt quite like /lit/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.