[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up whip (for slaves and women)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 220x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 220x294
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up whip (for slaves and women) my name is frederick but u can call me 7H3 SU93RM4N!!!!!!!! lol...as you can see im fucking superior!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet superior ppl like me _... im 20 years old (im powerful 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 insult people other myself (im super inteligent don't need anyone else if you dont like it deal w/it) bcuz it SOOOO apollonian-dionysian!!!! its superior 2 of course but i want to meet more superior people like me =) like they say the more the more powerful!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 meet lots of smart people here so become my disciples!!!!
jenseits von gut und böse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me provin that might makes right!!!!!

No1 is smart enough to understand my books haha,

7H3 SU93RM4N
>>
File: 1457789350475.png (840 KB, 1256x1382) Image search: [Google]
1457789350475.png
840 KB, 1256x1382
>>
not even remotely funny
>>
>>7972663
Hi SU93RM4N! Meine Nama its Jake, but plz call me by my username ShadowdarkBatman. My fav book is the Marvel civil war and I listen to Slim, Yesus, Chef Keef, and of course classical music like orchestras and rock and roll. It bugs the fuck out of me that people are too dumb to enjoy clssic music, but you seem pret smart. What u listen to my man?

>>7972667
Rofl this game looks so weir. I dont even know what the HECK it is about am i right? W/e though count me in. Check my numbers!
>>
>>7972667
rollin

>>7972669
I giggled. Don't be a spoilsport.
>>
i'd like to think that if Fred saw someone whipping OP, he wouldn't try to get in the way.
>>
>>7973616
It's actually a deconstruction mocking what ignorant people think about Nietzsche from just reading his Wikipedia. You're a doublenigger.
>>
>>7972667
Fuck it, I was in the mood for some Nietzsche.

also
>reads Neetszhse
>thinks he's the Superman
>>
>>7973648
LoL, OP samefagging
>>
>>7973708
First of all, I'm not OP.
Second of all I never said I wasn't OP.

You have to have both of those things for it to be samefagging, you cranial dwarf.
>>
>>7973715
kek he's on damage control lads
>>
>>7973720
>lads

Oh yeah all 15 of your buddies that have posted in this thread and agreed with you.
>>
>>7973725
w/e lad
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.