[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with the fact that the Munchhausen trilemma exists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1412974688906.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108 KB, 400x381
How do I deal with the fact that the Munchhausen trilemma exists and all philosophy is bullshit and all humanities / art / politics is narcissistic posturing?

Everything is such BS on a big pile of BS on a mountain of BS, it's all so hard to take. Everything boils down to BS or trivialities.
>>
you're still conflating truth with meaning
>>
>>7972198
in what sense is he conflating truth with meaning?
>>
>>7972182
Fuck off, frog faggot

Go back to your anime and 'vidya'

Also, everything is narcissistic posturing
>>
>>7972233
smell
>>
>>7972182
Why do you keep making this thread?
>>
>>7972276
lol
>>
>>7972182
Took on everything everything not just liberal arts senpai.
>>
>>7972182
a circular argument is not necessarily meaningless

read pic related, op
>>
>>7972343

Pretentious obscurantist bullshit
>>
>>7972282

1: he is genuine and seeking an answer
2: he is trying to encourage thought on fundamental problem on a board that, admittedly, is 95% BS, narcissitic posturing and trivialities
3: he is a STEM major who wants to fuck up some humanities majors
>>
>>7972567

Oh yeah, and another very important thing. The asterisks are used for emphasis.

It's not that *I* am the one who *initially* shits on people due to the Munchhausen trilemma and the BS of philosophy etc. It's that *everyone else shits on everyone outside the in group*. You're allowed to build things out of BS but only if it fits within the frameworks that other people have set.

Want to write a pretentious piece of shit dull as dishwater book that everyone praises? You can... but only if these certain publishers market it.

Want to be praised for your vapid and shifty "philosophy"? That's fine... buy only if you are employed by certain companies and reference certain philosophers and have certain political opinions.

Want to do either of these things on your own... "what a load of BS!"
>>
>>7972567

What have you read by him, and for how long did you study his thought before arriving at your conclusion? Or is this merely another of the plentiful examples of narcissistic posturing?
>>
>>7972343
>DUDE THE DIALECTIC LMAO
>WE'RE ALL LIKE THE SAME THING MAN
>"""THE SPIRIT""" LOOOOL
>>
>>7972182
I'm not even sure if you're capable of learning.

Go put your hand in a fire, then jerk off. Were the experiences different? How do you know?

That's your answer.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.