[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A song for my ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1457129895351.jpg (84 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457129895351.jpg
84 KB, 960x639
Ok so i rewrote a song called post acid it's by wavves. I'll have a link at the end. This songs for my ex who i screwed over, so constructive feedback is welcome and I'd like to know if you think it would work to get her back. Post acid is one of her favorite songs by her favorite band.

"Gillian, you're the one for me, how could i not see, that you're the one?
Gillian, I'm a fool for you, do you think I'm cool? I've been a tool!

I don't understand,
No, i don't understand
Why i screw up
Why i screw up
Why i screw up
Why i fuck up

Understand, i want to be your man, do you think i can? Will you take my hand?
Kill me again, won't you fill me in, on your master plan, won't you fill me in?!

I don't understand,
No i don't understand
Why i screw up
Why i screw up
Why i screw up
Why i fuck up

Do me in, oh how i hate myself, for what I've done to you, will you do me in?
Love of mine, can you forgive me? Will it take some time? 'cause I'm out of rhymes!

I don't understand,
No i don't understand,
'cause i don't understand,
I'll never understand
Why i screw up
Why i screw up
Why i screw up
Why i fuck up

Uhh. UhhhHHHhhh. UuuhHHHHhhhhHHhh.

WHY I....
WHY I....
WHY I....
WHY I.... FUCK UP!"

Post acid: https://youtu.be/0H2wvspO29c
>>
This is fucking awful but I'm pretty sure that's the joke, which is simply epic
>>
File: 1459871463577.jpg (104 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1459871463577.jpg
104 KB, 600x450
>>7889727
Gunna assume this is sincere, and if it is, well if she's pleb enough to enjoy Wavves she'll probably at least enjoy your objectively shitty recomposition of an already shitty song. Can't speak on if this will win her back though. The thing about the straw that broke the proverbial camels back, is that there are a million other straws underneath it.
>>
>>7889730
This isn't a joke. I thought it was a good idea and I've gotten some positive feedback on it already
>>
tfw why i screw up/why i fuck up
so deep
lionel richie would be jelly
>>
>>7889745
Lol im not creative at all and the idea i had to rewrite this song didn't leave me with much to put in there
>>
>>7889742
So basically you're saying the song is shitty enough to earn my shitty recomp?
>>
>>7889727
If she comes back to you after this, she totally deserves you.
>>
>>7889727

These lyrics are so stupid that I have the strong urge to kick my monitor.

Please don't infect lit with these shitty threads anymore.
>>
>>7889775
There's no better board for it :^)
>>
>>7889779
>>>/MU/
>>
File: op9PWrr.webm (410 KB, 388x218) Image search: [Google]
op9PWrr.webm
410 KB, 388x218
> When the cringe is too strong
>>
>>7889779

It belongs in the trash, not on the internet.
>>
>Understand, i want to be your man, do you think i can? Will you take my hand?
>Kill me again, won't you fill me in, on your master plan, won't you fill me in?!
o i am laffin/10

also sage
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.