[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yo this is shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: curiousincident.jpg (181 KB, 485x753) Image search: [Google]
curiousincident.jpg
181 KB, 485x753
yo
this is shit
>>
Good post OP. Really insightful stuff
>>
autistic in every sense possible

also uses pictures because the author can't illustrate their point like everyone else can desu
>>
>>7879929
well its literally about an autist.. so yeah
>>
>>7879929
>>7879988
Were Aspergers and high-functioning autism as known back in the day this was released (2003 iirc) as they are now? Because in early reviews I only read buzz about the protagonist being interesting, original and (holy fucking shit) well-written.
>>
>>7880037
the protag is very obviously autistic and it was intended
>>
Fuck you all. It's great and the main boy is a hero
>>
Why does every piece of English media have to incorporate DUDE KEKOLDING LMAO.
>>
I really liked that book a lot.
And it kinda saved my English grades in 7th grade.

(Foreign language in Germany - had a five before reading it, a 2 afterwards.)
>>
I thought it was good.
>>
>>7879910
I like the way the pages were numbered
>>
File: 1457928623132.png (689 KB, 662x618) Image search: [Google]
1457928623132.png
689 KB, 662x618
>>7881459
Holy shit! 10/10
>>
>>7879910
Is it bad that I instantly thought "reddit" when I saw this thing at Barnes and Noble and completely ignored it afterwards?
>>
>>7881329
I know, right. I am talking about the reactions to the protagonist. It's like they didn't know what autism was and thought it was deeper than that.

>>7881807
You're such a Christopher
>>
this book made me understand the english way of saying "Jon HAS TO go to school/Jon MUST go to school"
see OP this is the book children read to learn english as their second language no need to get angry
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.