[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Podcast Recommendations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: damn.jpg (106 KB, 600x808) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
106 KB, 600x808
Anyone have any recommendations for good podcasts about writing/storytelling?

Pic unrelated. I think.
>>
3%
>>
File: 1454150243308.jpg (234 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454150243308.jpg
234 KB, 1920x1080
>>7876958

There are no good podcasts.

If you go searching for story-telling podcasts all you're going to get is bearded nu-males going

"hm"

"huh"

"wow..."

"that.. makes me think"

to each other.

Did you know that there are grey areas in hot button moral issues?

Huh...

I never...

radiolab is brought to you by kikes
>>
>>7876958
I'd like to put my pod into her cast, if you know what I mean...
>>
>>7876981
Something off about Radiolab, one of those things where you feel you're getting dumber while listening to it. Not as bad as History channel but that dimension of feels.

Where is that screenshot from?
>>
>>7876958

The Church of What's Happening Now.
>>
File: 1455095072727.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455095072727.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>7877009

>Where is that screenshot from?

I forget the artist. I saved a bunch from a thread in /wg/, might try asking there
>>
>>7876958
The Moth has good storytelling. I actually went to one of their live shows, it was bretty good.
>>
>>7877025

exactly the kind of podcast >>7876981 referred to

reddit-taste
>>
>>7877024
Pretty sure it's Moebius, thought it might've been from a movie
>>
Home of the Brave, hosted by Scott Carrier
>>
>>7876981
>If you go searching for story-telling podcasts all you're going to get is bearded nu-males going
>
>"hm"
>
>"huh"
>
>"wow..."
>
>"that.. makes me think"
>
>to each other.

if you want one about pynchon like this look up pynchon in public podcast they have a 3dpd on there who does not even have a cute voice
>>
>>7877025
>The Moth

oh wow you bet a black dude a work in he invited you over to a BBQ and it was different to the ones to you had as a kid,
>>
Only tangentially related, but:

History of Philosophy Without Any Gaps is great.

I like Hardcore History, although his style won't please everyone.

Radiolab is dumb and also it sucks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.