[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Collab thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: i4134.jpg (232 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
i4134.jpg
232 KB, 500x394
Write a short opening sentence and the next poster has to continue the story. Not too long so the philistines don't get discouraged. End result should be 100 words max.
>>
I'll start:

There was something about the city that made her skin crawl with a kind of primordial disgust that evades explanation.
>>
>>7866068
Yet on that crisp Autumn night even the dive bars and flickering church letter-boards carried a nostalgic charm
>>
>>7866304
but I must stop thinking and start walking to reach my drug dealers house before he leaves
>>
>>7866310
a gunshot rings through the air
>>
>>7866313
and a scream:
>>
>>7866325
I GOT THE SHARD, LET'S GO
>>
Wasn't this the plot of Neverwinter Nights 2?
>>
>>7866328
She spun around in the direction of the voice but heard no more save for the brittle sound of footsteps in the distance.
>>
>>7866368
The steps faded into a suffocating silence and compulsively she checked her phone: one new message
>>
>>7866385
"/pol/ has open my eyes"
>>
>>7866431
The phone trembled in her hand
>>
>>7866431
Suddenly, someone threw a copy of Mein Kampf at her from a window
>>
>>7866445
As she opened it up it and read it was a completely different book that what was on the cover.
>>
File: 1457295848656.jpg (56 KB, 872x720) Image search: [Google]
1457295848656.jpg
56 KB, 872x720
>>7866448
different book than what was^
>>
>>7866448
It turned out to be my diary tb h
>>
>>7866453
It started; "I feel hopeless, I put the key in the purse and threw it into the woods.
>>
>>7866458
Yet it was the photograph on page 3 that caught her attention, enough to stop her in her tracks.
>>
>>7866469
"MEIN GOTT" she exclaimed
>>
>>7866472
PURE IDEOLOGY"
>>
>>7866478
and so on and so forth.
>>
>>7866487
"I better stop using all these memes and get on with a story" she whispered to herself
>>
>>7866487
but just so, time passed in spite of everything, and the seasons changed needlessly, the colour drained from her face and the flesh receded down to her bones in the way that some elderly people who do not grow cheerful and fat become frighteningly thin, slipping rapidly towards death, silent and without remorse, like an hourglass, her life simply drew to a close in a fluid stride devoid of melodrama or philosophy.
>>
>>7866493
(Thanks)
A jaundiced man in the photograph seemed to stare at her intently, his face gaunt and sepia-toned.
>>
>>7866506
Though the man served a final figure of metaphor in her ever-dwindling roster of friends–a group that had once been peaceably divided between the living and photographic– his material face lacked the vibrant quality of the soul-bearing eyes of the encouraging ebony-skinned nurse in her deep purple scrubs, or the fat and bearded Chinese man whose bellowing voice commanded the lackadaisical kitchen during the dining hours, or the caramel receptionist with her viscous Sri Lankan accent and subtle perfume of savoury and exotic spices that evoked some warm and close-knit enclave of a distant world transplanted as "home" among the frozen streets of the surrounding neighbourhood.
>>
>>7866536
Unlike many of her floormates, she was too world-weary to fear foreigners and too constantly exhausted by the suffocating weight of her age to despise them.
>>
There was something about the city that made her skin crawl with a kind of primordial disgust that evades explanation. Yet on that crisp Autumn night even the dive bars and flickering church letter-boards carried a nostalgic charm. But I must stop thinking and start walking to reach my drug dealers house before he leaves. A gunshot rings through the air, and a scream: I GOT THE SHARD, LET'S GO! She spun around in the direction of the voice but heard no more save for the brittle sound of footsteps in the distance. The steps faded into a suffocating silence and compulsively she checked her phone: one new message.
"/pol/ has open my eyes", the phone trembled in her hand. Suddenly, someone threw a copy of Mein Kampf at her from a window. As she opened it up it and read it was a completely different book than what was on the cover. It turned out to be my diary desu. It started: "I feel hopeless, I put the key in the purse and threw it into the woods…” Yet it was the photograph on page 3 that caught her attention, enough to stop her in her tracks. "MEIN GOTT" she exclaimed, “PURE IDEOLOGY", and so on and so forth. "I better stop using all these memes and get on with a story" she whispered to herself
But just so, time passed in spite of everything, and the seasons changed needlessly, the colour drained from her face and the flesh receded down to her bones in the way that some elderly people who do not grow cheerful and fat become frighteningly thin, slipping rapidly towards death, silent and without remorse, like an hourglass, her life simply drew to a close in a fluid stride devoid of melodrama or philosophy. A jaundiced man in the photograph seemed to stare at her intently, his face gaunt and sepia-toned. Though the man served a final figure of metaphor in her ever-dwindling roster of friends–a group that had once been peaceably divided between the living and photographic– his material face lacked the vibrant quality of the soul-bearing eyes of the encouraging ebony-skinned nurse in her deep purple scrubs, or the fat and bearded Chinese man whose bellowing voice commanded the lackadaisical kitchen during the dining hours, or the caramel receptionist with her viscous Sri Lankan accent and subtle perfume of savoury and exotic spices that evoked some warm and close-knit enclave of a distant world transplanted as "home" among the frozen streets of the surrounding neighbourhood.
Unlike many of her floormates, she was too world-weary to fear foreigners and too constantly exhausted by the suffocating weight of her age to despise them.
>>
>>7866548
Nowadays what she possessed could simply be called a preference; she would rather not sit next to niggers, but if no other seats were readily available, she merely had to squint her eyes and that her place.
>>
>>7866656
By squinting like this, should could passably imitate a South Korean woman, whose manner of speaking she could also imitate, having served as a nurse in the Korean war.
>>
>>7866708
Assuming this disguise, she had more than thrice been permitted to enter the local Korean spa, which she understood to be for Koreans only.
>>
>>7866721
It was this same spa that she was planning on attending today. She did feel slightly nervous since on her last visit she had asked if anyone had a crunchyroll account and only after a piercing moment of silence did she remember that anime was Japanese.
>>
stepped on broken glass with her bare feet and blood leaked everywhere
>>
>>7866721
She preferred this spa to the one open to her within the residency, since not only would any and all niggers who might otherwise have sat near her turned away at the door, but more specifically, the purple-scrubbed nurse could not locate her and forcibly bring her to dinner in the evening before she was finished masturbating in to the horror of all the "other" elderly Korean women, who still seemed to recognize her as one of their own, shouting words of horror at her in their native tongue while she shot back "hey, preeze quiet, preeze shut mouth!"
>>
made a viewable google doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gry15tq5kiOWFwyIaVDu16a7vKEkRl27bWctcx1-w00/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>7866779
This seemed to alarm the other patrons more than it did assure them of her contiguity with their race.
>>
>>7866825
This scene had repeated itself so many times that by now the toothless cries of the other patrons seemed more akin to a reflex than an expression of genuine disgust and she could almost hear ritual drums in the distance as they chanted.
>>
>>7866846
On the most recent occasion, she had drifted into total hallucination, her mind morphing the grating shouts of her co-bathers into an African rhythm, and she, a white princess prowling the desert, hunting the natives for sport and penetrating herself with the horn of a slain rhinoceros, and all the while a Korean chorus chanted: "scronuts, scronuts, scronuts!"
>>
>>7866878
Ah, Nathaniel Scronuts: he had been her lover, once.
>>
>>7866057
nah
>>
>>7866882
ah, c'mon
>>
>>7866878
Her climax startled her this time, as she stared down the oldest of the gook onlookers like a rhodesian gorilla.
>>
"Ok you can lick it but just this once"
>>
File: 1401420967993.jpg (28 KB, 400x562) Image search: [Google]
1401420967993.jpg
28 KB, 400x562
I came in hopeful.
>>
>>7866995
Yet just as the 99-year old Mrs. Cuck-gae Park's face contorted in an effort to understand what this raving white devil's gesture towards her own vagina might possibly mean, who should burst in but the hospice nurse, her hulking negress breasts swinging back and forth as she walked, followed by two young Korean women shrieking after her, shattering the brief exploration of the old woman's fond memories of the baron Scronuts and his decadent manner of lovemaking, though it was no particularly dismaying, since the sauna's hot pebble floor had already been generously soaked with her ejaculatory liquid.
>>
And she heard a sound of silence
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.