[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One-sentence stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 7
File: yacht.png (110 KB, 457x418) Image search: [Google]
yacht.png
110 KB, 457x418
HARD MODE: You can't use the "for sale: baby shoes, never worn" one.
>>
Baby shoes for sale, I wore them twice.
>>
For sale, baby shoes, worn thrice.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 768x1024
>>7858659
Foreskin: baby worn, for sale.
>>
>>7858659
TRAPPED IN FAULTY TELEGRAPH BOOTH
PLEASE SEND HEAP
>>
tfw no gf
>>
For sail, baby rigging, YARRRRRR.
>>
Is it still suicide if i'm killing myself slowly?
>>
My life is devoid of love, friendship, and conversation.
>>
The bright star Wormwood fell from the sky, and made the waters bitter.
>>
For sale: baby shoes; they don't fit
>>
Chuck Norris is just a disgusting faggomrkvnmsklngjlsrngjlsngjlsn mvsnd gm gs blçaf vlçr bj
>>
>>7858737
I hope you get cemented into the sidewalk in a freak construction accident so I never have to read another post from you ever again
>>
Went to the store and bought some bullets for myself only to find out that they were blanks.
>>
Mongolian moving picture discussion forum cucked my life
>>
File: 1458107361706.jpg (111 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1458107361706.jpg
111 KB, 472x624
>>7858686
>>
Every sentence tells a story.
>>
I topped keked to that post, but not IRL.
>>
>>7858788
Every letter spells a word.
>>
I reach for another cigarrette, but I only find an empty pack.
>>
To his amazement, Miranda did not transform like the others.
>>
I don't have any use anymore for this ring.
>>
>>7858659
The condom broke, despair sets in.
>>
My cab driver farted with the windows rolled up.
>>
wedding ring for sale: never worn.
>>
I dropped the ring to the sidewalk as I stepped onto the guardrail.
>>
>>7858659
I cried as he pulled his pants up from around his ankles.
>>
The ghost plugged in to the wall, weeping.
>>
Purchasing my second baby coffin was easier than purchasing the first.

>Unfortunately true.
>>
>>7858879
Well then.
>>
"Yeah, the old executive chef got fired cause a female manager found him masturbating in the office"
>>
>>7858659
Twenty minutes passed as I stared into the horizon 'till I remembered to start the 1976 Leyland Mini.
>>
Baby corpse for sale, may or may not have wore shoes during his short lifetime..
>>
I killed my baby
>>
The cold feel of the metal and the overwhelming weight of the barrel scared me, but then i remembered i was the one holding the gun.
>>
Im not ready for hard mode yet so here goes nothing

for sale: baby shoes, never worn
>>
>>7858865
Small condom for sale: never worn.
>>
>>7858673
just came so hard to that pic
>>
>Oh no, my baby is dead!
>I would like to sell this tot's shoes, as he is dead.
>"Infant, 12 pounds, male," the doctor said as he performed the autopsy.
>>
>>7858882
Okay I lied. I'm yet to purchase the second as it's a public holiday, but tomorrow I'll be going shopping for my second in 2 years.
>>
For Sale: Earthbound, still in the box.
>>
>>7859051
I hope your baby boy doesn't rot or anything.
>>
and the spring the war ended
>>
For sale: Originality, never worn.
>>
want: gf, never had one
>>
Wake me up inside (I can't wake up).
>>
For sale: virginity, never shorn.
>>
"You needed worthy opponents."
>>
He had to switch to gin cause jaegermeister was giving him the shakes
>>
Wanted: baby feet.
>>
OP sits in silence, regretting this thread.
>>
Suddenly, they all turned to Mark, the only student currently not in the grips of this horrible jungle mushroom-psychosis.
>>
>>7859173
Change shakes to snakes and you've got yourself a movie.
>>
The end.
>>
>>7859237
Ugh, I hate it.
>>
The first words I heard when I woke up were "Have you ever gotten a straight catheter?"
>>
>>7859099
okay this one made me laugh
>>
>>7859241
Snakes on the Brain?
>>
Do you think I spent twelve years disguised as a semi-erotic Filipino sex boy just to be kissed on the bell-end by a shape-shifting reptilian, Mr. President?
>>
>>7858944
Nice one, couple more threads and you'll get there. Dont rush yourself.
>>
Shoes for sale. Cheap.
>>
I have no arse and I must shit
>>
She left; I was alone, but ultimately glad.
>>
>>7858659
worn baby, shod, for sale.
>>
>>7858659
Four shoes: baby sale, never born.
>>
>>7858822
I like this one.
>>
>>7859173
this is from a Melvins song iirc
>>
>Verily a fair-haired, fast-track guy, whom in the very best human tradition David Wallace had back then imagined as happy and unreflective and wholly unhaunted by voices telling him that there was something deeply wrong with him that wasn’t wrong with anybody else and that he had to spend all of his time and energy trying to figure out what to do and say in order to impersonate an even marginally normal or acceptable U.S. male, all this stuff clanging around in David Wallace ’81’s head every second and moving so fast that he never got a chance to catch hold and try to fight or argue against it or even really even feel it except as a knot in his stomach as he stood in his real parents’ kitchen ironing his uniform and thinking of all the ways he could screw up and strike out looking or drop balls out in right and reveal his true pathetic essence in front of this .418 hitter and his witchily pretty sister and everyone else in the audience in lawn chairs in the grass along the sides of the Legion field (all of whom already probably saw through the sham from the outset anyway, he was pretty sure) — in other words David Wallace trying, if only in the second his lids are down, to somehow reconcile what this luminous guy had seemed like from the outside with whatever on the interior must have driven him to kill himself in such a dramatic and doubtlessly painful way — with David Wallace also fully aware that the cliché that you can’t ever truly know what’s going on inside somebody else is hoary and insipid and yet at the same time trying very consciously to prohibit that awareness from mocking the attempt or sending the whole line of thought into the sort of inbent spiral that keeps you from ever getting anywhere (considerable time having passed since 1981, of course, and David Wallace having emerged from years of literally indescribable war against himself with quite a bit more firepower than he’d had at Aurora West), the realer, more enduring and sentimental part of him commanding that other part to be silent as if looking it levelly in the eye and saying, almost aloud, ‘Not another word.’
>>
>>7858659
My wife had a miscarriage so we're selling the baby shoes we bought since we don't want to try again.
>>
>>7858659
Fleshlight for sale; never used.
>>
File: 1234567.jpg (13 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
1234567.jpg
13 KB, 367x202
>>7859087
I got you.
>>
plunger for sale, heavily used.
>>
>>7859066
for sale: refrigerator bag, never used
>>
>>7859073
I like this.
>>
>>7859958
Ya got me
>>
For sale: paperweight; was it used?
>>
>>7858659
mofucklla btich bitch bitch
>>
Most shoes, even baby shoes, that are sold are never worn except to try them on and Hemmingway is a hack.
>>
>>7859058
how much?
>>
For sale, my baby shoes, Ive never grown.
>>
I have no willy and I must wank.
>>
>>7858659
Buying: baby shoes, new.
>>
>>7858700
fUCKY
>>
You are unique, just like everyone else.
>>
File: Stalinslovingsmile.jpg (6 KB, 153x187) Image search: [Google]
Stalinslovingsmile.jpg
6 KB, 153x187
>>7860689
Buying: baby shoes, used.
>>
It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times.
>>
For sale: baby shoes, with baby feet still in them
>>
When he pondered the prompt, all he could think about was his father peering down over his shoulder, gently shaking his head, on the precipice of a tsk or two, still dead.
>>
Baby for sale, never worn with shoes.
>>
She told him it was good but really meant the opposite: too $hort: on that hyphy shit.
>>
Louis Vuitton futon.
>>
>>7860824
Dozin' on that louis vuitton futon
makin' this green with the croutons
to buy a bitch a fancy dress to put on
on a different level than m00t on
while you fall and cry like 'shoot, mom'
yeah i like the shit that you on
specifically the louis V futon
but now its time to move on
>>
>>7860790
At first I read "peeing" and it changed the whole meaning. Sublime gift for writing ya got there, m90.
>>
The last man on earth was sitting in a room when there was a knock on the door.
>>
>>7861081
thanks dawg
>>
>>7861071
How much for them bars? I'll give you $500 per verse.

Regards,
Gucci Mane
>>
For sale: Worn babies, never shoed
>>
Girl I'm not stupid, but my knot stupid
>>
>>7861100
it was a woman
>>
Though she had asked him to throw it out, he glared at the leather of his dad's mitt, seeing it was thoroughly sun-worn and dusty; Is this what nine years of absence will do?
>>
Midway through the journey of my life I found myself in a dark forest, looking for unworn baby shoes.
>>
In two days, I'm going to be attending my first and last funeral.
>>
I fucked your bitch in some Gucci flip flops.
>>
>>7861476
In two days, I'm going to be attending my first and last unworn baby shoe sale.
>>
>>7861299
> glared
>>
>>7858659

He saw the girl in a shopping mall and, thinking she was pretty and that it was time for him to be brave in life, decided to talk to her and give her his phone number: she never called back.
>>
You look at me and I feel high
>>
>>7858673
What in gods earth must I do to get a girl like the one on the right to be my gf? I would literally have 10 kids with her and slave away for the rest of my life to support the family.
>>
Ever worn baby shoes?
>>
For sale: baby, never worn shoes.
>>
For sale: baby shoes, babies, shoes, and shoe babies.
>>
For sale: condom, worn.
>>
>>7859968
Whered you get this page out of my journal
>>
>>7858954
Kek'd hard on this one
>>
File: 1429641490020.jpg (185 KB, 791x606) Image search: [Google]
1429641490020.jpg
185 KB, 791x606
>>7858659
Four worn baby shoes; never sold.
>>
I've only ever been in love with one woman, and she died on Monday, May the 7th, 1954 when I told her she meant the world to me.
>>
>>7858659
Let me back in the womb.
>>
for sale: rune scimitar, never used
>>
This thread is retarded. You could write an entire novel comprised of only one sentence if you put a bit of effort into it.
>>
File: 1458734683030.png (191 KB, 387x501) Image search: [Google]
1458734683030.png
191 KB, 387x501
>>7861688
>>
Altough Anon had been trapped in the immortality machine of his drifting spaceship for millenia, the artificial intelligence still worked and simulated for him his only passtime, the forum of a Bolivian straw basket weaving stock exchange, and did so until time ended.
>>
>>7858822
brooooo I fuckinloved animorphs
>>
>>7860746
YOU STUPID MONKEY
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.