[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman asks another woman if there was one book they wished t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: .jpg (96 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
96 KB, 500x492
Woman asks another woman if there was one book they wished they read sooner and the Woman's response was 2 self help books.

https://twitter.com/MarinasDiamonds/status/712681339561107456
>>
It must have helped her help herself.
>>
better than all the genre fiction reading men
>>
dude, you're mad online about a tweet by a pop singer. get a hold of yourself.
>>
Wow this is shocking, thank you for bringing this to our attention op. Here I was thinking the general public was for the most part patrician and cultured, much wiser than is demonstrated here. I need to take a while to come to terms with all of this.
>>
>>7851742
Why did you write like this? :/
>>
mildly better than one should expect from circumstance - jesus, If she said some sanctified work: shitpost would happen too. What is the allowed names OP?
>>
bumping to get this noticed
>>
Man has nothing interesting to say so complains about women.

>>7851655
>>
File: 1452786473193.png (289 KB, 660x598) Image search: [Google]
1452786473193.png
289 KB, 660x598
>>7851777
>>
>>7851781
insecure much? men are too alpha to complain, we are just pointing out problems where they exist
>>
>>7851655
at least she's pretty, OP

you probably have shit taste AND are an ugly neet
>>
I'm shocked and appalled. Thanks for bringing this atrocity to my attention, OP. I will seek to remove it immediately. Tweet, tweet and farewell.
>>
>>7851789
>men are too alpha to complain
it's like you've never been on 4chan before
>>
The masses have no connection to the books that you guys consider "patrician". Self-help books are great for the average person.
>>
Marina is hot
>>
>>7851800
>the masses
I tip my le fedora to you, kind gentlesir... for I too am part of the elite
>>
>>7851821
what is this, 2005 GBS? it's okay to be New Sincerely hitlery here desu
>>
>>7851807
oh my gawd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz4O6YhoQtY
>>
>>7851807
>Marina is hot

all I see is Turkish rape genes
>>
>>7851759
What do you mean by this?
What do you here?
>>
I ignored this thread because i thought /lit/ was beyond replying to such inane bullshit.

Guess i was wrong :(
>>
>the school of life

lmao
>>
>>7851937
I really wish I'd found this like a year ago.
>>
just be glad it isn't 50 shades of shit which most women think is better than shakespeare
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.