[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite Ayn Rand quote? Mine is "First he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: Angela_Merkel_(2008)[1].jpg (2 MB, 2666x2000) Image search: [Google]
Angela_Merkel_(2008)[1].jpg
2 MB, 2666x2000
What is your favorite Ayn Rand quote?

Mine is "First he put his thing up 'gainst my hip and sort of wiggle it around. Then he grab hold my titties. Then he push his thing inside my pussy"
>>
File: BONGLONGQUA.png (333 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
BONGLONGQUA.png
333 KB, 500x388
im literally ejaculating right now
>>
>>7845027
damn that nigga got picasso eye like a mother fucker
>>
Mine personally is "There was a wisteria vine blooming for the second time that summer on a wooden trellis before one window, into which sparrows came now and then in random gusts, making a dry vivid dusty sound before going away: and opposite Quentin, Miss Coldfield in the eternal black which she had worn for forty-three years now, whether for sister, father, or nothusband none knew, sitting so bolt upright in the straight hard chair that was so tall for her that her legs hung straight and rigid as if she had iron shinbones and ankles, clear of the floor with that air of impotent and static rage like children’s feet, and talking in that grim haggard amazed voice until at last listening would renege and hearing-sense self-confound and the long-dead object of her impotent yet indomitable frustration would appear, as though by outraged recapitulation evoked, quiet inattentive and harmless, out of the biding and dreamy and victorious dust."
>>
File: me and the crew.jpg (339 KB, 1280x912) Image search: [Google]
me and the crew.jpg
339 KB, 1280x912
Hey there /a/, got a little bit of a question here.

I'm currently at university, doing relatively well, in a few different societies, including the anime society. Only one problem.

I actually don't like anime.

So far, out of the 25 different animes they've shown, I've only actually genuinely enjoyed 2 or 3 (I do also happen to like death note, but that I found outside of the society).

I go to the society as I'm good friends with the council there, as well as plenty of the members, but the actual shows themselves leave a rather bad taste in my mouth, and my reason is the shear amount of sexism in them.

I actually play a little game to see how long it takes for there to be a female character who is well characterized and isn't used for "fanservice", or just isn't a a platform for a male character to bounce off of. (I can still remember one notorious line "It's a womans duty to protect a mans honour.")

So far, there have been few.

I really do give it a fair try, I do, but I just can't get past it all, and I was just wanting to ask, doesn't it bother anyone here?

Also I'm not saying anime is bad or that you're morons for liking it or anything. I'm just curious to see if fans of anime are bothered by it.

The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this
because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is
from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is
(whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation.
The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate
corrective commands to drive the missile from a position
where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a
position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position
where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows
that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't.

If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and
say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist
to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles
away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you
would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do
yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want
to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to
me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that
created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took
me to type this.Don't want anymore problems....didn't think
so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I
was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable
of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander
your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn
newfag loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex,
had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you
virgin unpatriotic SHITS.
>>
>>7845040
Wrong thread, wrong board and maybe even the wrong universe my friend
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n0hlixfvaN1qmx7rd.gif (215 KB, 179x137) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n0hlixfvaN1qmx7rd.gif
215 KB, 179x137
>>7845047
>>
>>7845027
yer fuckin' dogshit, kid
>>
>>7845074
a chi long cunt on /lit/, damn
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 639x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 639x626
Kiss Me
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.