[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you do after you realize you are god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: alchemy-cosmos.jpg (2 MB, 2071x1615) Image search: [Google]
alchemy-cosmos.jpg
2 MB, 2071x1615
what do you do after you realize you are god
>>
File: lully.gif (38 KB, 148x229) Image search: [Google]
lully.gif
38 KB, 148x229
kill them all
>>
>>7838007

Wonder what happened to the powers I was promised.

Why no water into wine and multiplying of fishes.
>>
>>7838007
Grow up
>>
>>7838010
did you spend 40 days in a desert being tempted by prostitutes and weed cactus? didnt think so
>>
I thought you had to kill yourself to become God?
>>
>>7838007
Kick their sandcastle and make them all speak different languages

That'll learn yer
>>
>>7838007
start with the greeks
>>
趙州、因僧問、其甲乍入叢林。
A monk said to Jõshû, "I have just entered this monastery.
乞師指示。
Please teach me."
州云、喫粥了也未。
"Have you eaten your rice porridge?" asked Jõshû.
僧云、喫粥了也。
"Yes, I have," replied the monk.
州云、洗鉢盂去。
"Then you had better wash your bowl," said Jõshû.
其僧有省。
With this the monk gained insight.
>>
>>7838318
I think I get it. Eaten your rice porridge stands for eating all the doctrine, learning the words but not realizing them. Wash your bowl means emptying one's self, the false ego, and finally realizing the absolute.
>>
>>7838343
I hereby sentence you to live 100 reincarnations washing bowls for your ignominious trespass against the Mumonkan.

know your shame
>>
>>7838352
S-sorry. What did I do wrong?
>>
>>7838390
I try to hand you food prepared in a bowl to eat and you eat the menu and exclaim to others it's spiritual nutrition.

must I chew and swallow for you as well
>>
>>7838390
You read it with the "intellect". Better to chop wood, carry water.
>>
>>7838007
>what do you do after you realize you are god

I realize I'm wrong
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.