[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: omega_point.jpg (25 KB, 220x341) Image search: [Google]
omega_point.jpg
25 KB, 220x341
Find a flaw
>>
Was the Psycho MoMa exhibit part necessary? It was great to read, but not sure why in Point Omega
>>
>>not pychon
>>
Not a flaw but a question (which also contains a spoiler, so stop reading here if you don't know the novel yet):

Is the girl who, at the end of the book, talks to the man who watches the Psycho exhibit Elster's daughter? If so, is the last scene supposed to imply that the man (who turns out to be a psycho with mother issues just as Norman Bates) murdered her?
>>
>>7839214 also answers your >>7837330 question. It's never explicitly stated but the girl is Elster's daughter and the two men he presumes to be academics are Elster and the first person narrator.
>>
It's boring and bland. Maybe he's just not my cup of tea. I read White Noise, Point Omega, and Cosmopolis, and I can't say I really enjoyed either. They all have this specific, recognizable style of Don's, but I don't the its appeal.

Point Omega sounded interesting when I read about it, but reading it, not so much. Same for the others, too. I wouldn't even have remembered reading it, if it weren't for this thread.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.