[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this any good /lit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 250x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 250x385
>>
/co/

I dunno, and I doubt many of us would anyhow. Read it yourself to find out, but if you want a judgement based on that cover, then it looks fucking atrocious, to be frank.
>>
They say don't judge a book by its cover, but goddamn.
>>
it's pretty bad. BKV is very hit-or-miss. Paper Girls and Y are great. Saga is not
>>
I like it but the art is often lazy and, no, it's not really good. Certainly not improving either.
>>
>>7837168
The end of Y fucking destroyed me. I was a wreck.
>>
lying cat is great but everything else is very mediocre.
>>
>>7836963
It's garbage like just about every other graphic novel
>>
File: thestalk.jpg (150 KB, 488x750) Image search: [Google]
thestalk.jpg
150 KB, 488x750
I like it but I wouldn't admit to it here. I don't really know anything about comic books. There are SJW undercurrents in the series. I want to have sex some of the girl characters.
>>
>>7837230
Really dude?? You're a lost cause kek
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 210x240
>>7836982
Please explain yourself dude
>>
>>7836963
First volume was alright. It gets progressively worse, especially once it starts the leftist-posturing. Volume 5 was basically tumblr: the comic.
>>
>>7837178
Does it get better? I fucking despised the first two volumes.
>>
it's drawn out, it's central plot has a lot of duds in it and overall isn't very interesting.
>>
>>7836963
I didn't get the hype for this comic. Maybe galactic interracial sexual relations allure someone, but even if so - it's okay. The story around it wasn't anything new, or great, or interesting. It was generic, adventure type with a few edgy twists that don't give character real depth afterwards. My opinion, is that it would've been a far more interesting story if creates focused more time on the themes, rather than put new queer things into it.
>>
7/10 Currently still reading since it hasn't finished though.
>>
File: 1376828188172.jpg (63 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1376828188172.jpg
63 KB, 300x300
>>7838104

your a lost cause!
>>
>>7839392
It gets GOAT by the half volumes
>>
What's so wrong with the art cover? ffs, it seems pretty decent to me.
>>
>>7836963
First two volumes are pretty good, honestly; after that, it goes to shit. A huge letdown.

Instead of using the universe he created Brian K Vaughn decides to tumblr it up in space - the story drags and becomes this vehicle for a future television series.
>>
there's a fucking comic board for this shit you retard
>>
>>7839890
This is essentially the comic. It's also written to give twists at the end of every issue to get you hooked until the next issue but Vaughn always does that.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.