[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rate my mildly suicidal stream of conscioussness everyday wake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: sitting_dock_ocean.jpg (2 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
sitting_dock_ocean.jpg
2 MB, 1698x1131
rate my mildly suicidal stream of conscioussness

everyday wake up a bit more tired

everyday wake up feelin heavy entire

body lags and my brain dont react

like im stuck in a pit of mollasses

watch the people walk around the street

theyre all laughin

feels like theyre laughin at me

too funny to feel no pity

instead he just walks everywhere

collecting thoughts while he looks out and stares

dont worry nobody's aware

dont worry nobody cares

thats all ive got for now
>>
it's really bad

sage and hidden
>>
It's literally fucking stupid. Kill yourself.

Also who the fuck says "mollasses" in 2016? You aren't in Beat Happening faggot.
>>
>>7832269
:(
>>
>>7832264
stop being suicidal

stop with the stream of consciousness

actually edit your stuff and write about something more interesting than muh teenage depression
>>
>laughin

Keep trying buddy. You'll get it eventually
>>
>>7832264
>mollasses
Did you see that red squiggly line beneath the word when you were typing? It means you've spelled the word incorrectly. If you right click on the word, a series of correctly spelled words will appear. You can select the correct spelling of molasses and the incorrect word will be replaced by the correct one.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.