[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello brothers, I have posted here before for advice regarding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Baron Samedi.png (238 KB, 213x453) Image search: [Google]
Baron Samedi.png
238 KB, 213x453
Hello brothers,

I have posted here before for advice regarding getting published and gained a lot. I've written a lot of works and am intent on getting them published so that they may receive the attention that all art deserves.

I have sent queries to agents and to magazines with my longer and shorter works and in the meantime, I thought to make a blog would be beneficial if it gains readers. The idea is repulsive and has been for a long time but for the potential exposure of my works, I am willing to compromise principle.

I have been keeping a journal for years and so I figure it would only be a matter of typing up the entries I write from here on out and since I do a lot of traveling, I imagine it would be at least slightly interesting.

Do any of you have any sites you would recommend for this? Of course, I could have turned to Google first and looked some up but your opinions are invaluable to me. Thank you in advance.
>>
You need to shill your stuff on reddit , good reads and other forums.
Don't bother shilling here because we are like 5 people in total
>>
>>7813457
I don't have anything to shill yet, but you five are more precious to me than all of Reddit.
>>
bump for new eyes
>>
i believe wordpress and blogger are the big ones but livejournal has a large author community
>>
>>7815096
Thank you, I will look into them! Do you think a larger author community is important enough to go to livejournal instead of the others?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.