[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there Marlon Brando fans here? I'm thinking of reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Are there Marlon Brando fans here?

I'm thinking of reading his memoirs 'Songs my mother thought me'
>>
>>7811779
Big brando fan, but I've never read his memoirs. That picture still pisses me off. Kurtz NEEDED to be emaciated how could he have possibly been a fat fuck like brando.
>>
>>7811799
Ah as someone who loves both Apocalypse Now and Heart of Darkness I think you have to just view them as very different works and not an adaption. More like how Ulysses and Odyssy relate
>>
>>7811779
I gained immense respect for him after watching Listen to me Marlon.
Definitely one of the best actors of his time.
>>
>>7811840
Oh cool, going to watch that before reading it then
>>
I liked him until I finally watched Apocalypse Now, which would have been a 10/10 had a he not been a fat piece of shit at the end.
>>
He apparently had never read Heart of Darkness before being shipped out to film that role. They were pissed that he was overweight, too. Watch the documentary on apocalypse now
>>
>>7812058
>>7811799
The movie was set in the fucking Vietnam War instead of the 19th century Congo and diverged from the novel constantly, why is it that Kurst had to be the same character?
>>
>>7811779
His Marc Antony is the best I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY1ezMyRV9w
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.