[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to make a print version of the first four arcs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
I'm going to make a print version of the first four arcs for my bookshelf. Give me some quotes to put on the back
>>
>>7809074
"You can read this book on the train to Flavortown!"
>>
"Not fanfic"
>>
>>7809074
Why would you want quotes on the back if you're just making it for yourself? Those are a marketing tool and nothing else.

Though I guess if you read and enjoy web serial capeshit you wouldn't understand that.
>>
The Truth is not merely found. It is earned. Believe that Truth is earned through good Faith alone. That is the Truth, this much Faith I have.

If you don't get it, you are literally retarded.
>>
>>7809624
I mean I've read the book myself, I want to lend it out to people without making them the sort of people who enjoy web serial capeshit
>>
"OP is a pleb. A god-damn pleb. Look at this plebby pleb pleb crap for plebs by a plebby pleb pleb pleb." -- William Shakespeare
>>
>>7809689
>not enjoying convoluted sci fi mystery plots
Lol
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.