[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are good intro books for occultism and kabbalah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: theviewisbeautifulfromdownhere.jpg (29 KB, 456x331) Image search: [Google]
theviewisbeautifulfromdownhere.jpg
29 KB, 456x331
What are good intro books for occultism and kabbalah?
>>
Sry for the broken english there btw
>>
A bullet to the head.
>>
>>7801389
check out manuscript found in saragossa by potocki. there's an interesting character who is a kabbalist and there's plenty of supernatural goodness. there's even a point when the kabbalist summons the wandering jew to regale the characters with stories of his life.
>>
>>7801389

Not sure about Kaballah. As for occultism:

Principia Discordia
Liber Null and Psychonaut
Oven Ready Chaos
Jung's Seven Sermons to the Dead
Myths to Live By
Hero with a Thousand Faces
>>
>>7801389
Walter Benjamin's BFF.
>>
Initiation Into Hermetics
>>
>>7801389
Most Western Occultism is derived from (among a mishmash of other things), poorly translated versions of the Zohar. If you want to get into the real stuff, I recommend the Sefer Yetzirah.
>>
>>7801389
Why its just Jewish fairytales and superstition
>>
The Holy Bible then stop there before you get tricked by Satan.
>>
File: coins.jpg (365 KB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
coins.jpg
365 KB, 780x1200
http://nobodytm.com/index.html
>>
modern magick
>>
Freedom is a Two-Edged Sword by Jack Parsons
The Book of Lambspring & The Twelves Keys of Basil Valentine
Tao te Ching
Liber Oz by Aleister Crowley
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.