[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when 19,000 words in on your first novel and the idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1453739557203.jpg (451 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1453739557203.jpg
451 KB, 1920x1200
That feel when 19,000 words in on your first novel and the idea just keeps getting stronger rather than your feelings of insecurity.
>>
>>7800946
i don't know that feel
>>
>>7800946
Kudos.
>>
>going boating without a lifejacket

It's like she doesn't even want to be safe
>>
>>7800949
See picture

>>7800986
Thank you

>>7800994
Should I be an autist and point out it's a closed set? Lol idk she probably figures a man will save her.
>>
>>7800994
Unless you can't swim whats the worse that can happen? You fainting into the water?
>>
>>7800946
Update:
21,293 words
>>
File: NEET SWAT.png (418 KB, 448x486) Image search: [Google]
NEET SWAT.png
418 KB, 448x486
>Tfw 20k words into what will arguably be the greatest work of the 21st century, and your job hinders you from giving it the proper attention
>>
>>7802093

If I saved her I would demand. . . a reward. She could spare herself the trouble by wearing a trusty life vest.

>>7802099

What if the water was cold and she got hypothermia? What if she couldn't get back into the boat and grew exhausted? The dress might weigh her down or ensnare her. I'm mostly joking but people should be careful with boats, it's easier to drown than people think, and she would probably look cute with a nice orange personal flotation device.
>>
>>7802325
It's clearly a warm, sunny day

I'm also assuming that it's wedged against the shore based on the surrounding fauna
>>
>>7802302
What's yours about?

It's not some medieval thing is it? Everyone seems to be doing those for some reason.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.