[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are the best misanthropic authors? Ludovici is pretty good:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1457591181001.jpg (69 KB, 478x720) Image search: [Google]
1457591181001.jpg
69 KB, 478x720
Who are the best misanthropic authors?

Ludovici is pretty good:

>It has taken us over two thousand years to get back to this position and to restore the ancient Greek's sane and wholesome view of man as a psychosome, whose visible and invisible attributes cannot be judged apart. Meanwhile, such is the havoc that has been wrought by the false dualistic teaching of Christianity that, could an ancient Greek-say Sophocles, or even Aristophanes — be placed at some vantage point in the main shopping centre of any one of our modern cities, he would hardly believe his eyes when, gazing in astonishment at the milling crowds, he was solemnly assured that they were in fact not only human beings, but also creatures who believed themselves to be the dernier cri of Cosmic Evolution.
>>
Ingenieros. Read his essay "The mediocre man"
>>
>>7800288
where is this from, anon?
>>
>>7800288
Gass is hands down the most misanthropic author ever, which, considering how fucked up his childhood was, makes sense. He makes his close friend--William Gaddis--look like mother Theresa.
>>
>>7800288
BEE
>>
>>7801141
'religion for infidels'

>>7801183
Who?
>>
>>7801163
There you are you old son of a gun. Gassposter strikes again.
>>
>>7801236
BEE is Bret Easton Ellis
>>
Fernando Pessoa
>>
>>7801236
>'religion for infidels'
No, I meant where's this photo from?
>>
>>7802543
A Croat posted it in an /int/ thread about the quality of different nation's women.
>>
>>7802970
Thank you. Appreciate it.
>>
>>7800304
Was this ever translated to English?
>>
Myself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.