[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i read the 70 page intro by the Fagman or just jump right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 234x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 234x346
Should i read the 70 page intro by the Fagman or just jump right in? Also, will i like it?
>>
I don't know.
>>
>>7797633
I just read it to my six year old and she said her heart was breaking when Hectors son gets thrown off the tower
>>
The Fagman is actually one the few people I know of who can write an enjoyable intro.
>>
File: 1449806115654.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1449806115654.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>7797640
>I just read it to my six year old
I like you.
>>
600 pages of "and gaylon threw his spear into shitaleaos, son of voltron shepard of pisspykos, and he perished."
it's good
>>
>>7797640
I read it to my wife's son when he was 7. He seemed to enjoy it
>>
>>7797693
When the Oddysey and Aeneid get like that I just start skipping chunks; is there anything to the Illiad other than gratuitous violence and family names?
>>
fitzgerald is the only good translation
>>
>Now look out for my brazen spear. I wish it might be taken full length in your body.
Why is Hector so fucking gay?
>>
>>7797633
>>7797678
The intro is written by The Knoxman.
>>
>>7797775
>my wife's son
here's your (you). you earned it
>>
cmon guise everyone knows pope is the best translation
>>7797816
no
>>
>>7797946
I just got an endorphin rush from that (You). Thank you my man
>>
>>7797961
no worries mate
>>
>>7797775
Cuck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.