[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever read a book just so you can have an opinion on it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: Turnerdiariescover.jpg (24 KB, 252x393) Image search: [Google]
Turnerdiariescover.jpg
24 KB, 252x393
Have you ever read a book just so you can have an opinion on it?
>>
>>7793243
Wow, that's the book that redpilled me to the truth when I was 16.

Thanks for posting this on /lit/. More people need to know
>>
I've wanted to read this for a laugh, but I'm not even kidding, I really am paranoid of buying a copy. I've no doubt buying one online would place me immediately on some kind of racist watch list.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 638x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 638x352
>>7793264
More likely, you didn't buy it because you are afraid to face the truth within it.

You subconsciously know that reading it will bring you to the the true racial understanding of history and society and impel you to political action.

So you made up this pitiful excuse so that you may continue your meaningless naïve existence undisturbed.
>>
>>7793250
>>7793319
Ebin
>>
>>7793243
I have, but only things that are relevant at the time. Turner Diaries isn't worth it because they aren't culturally relevant unless you're a skinhead/around skinheads.
>>
Does it have a plot with characters and dialog and descriptions of setting or is one long political screed? I tried to read In the Camp of the Saints but it was just characters verbally reciting essays to each other. Like if some sjw breaks into your house you don't explain your politics to him (and at length too) before you shoot him, that's just retarded.
>>
File: hotnewmeme.png (291 KB, 683x384) Image search: [Google]
hotnewmeme.png
291 KB, 683x384
>>7793243
>needing to read a book to know what you think of it
>>
>>7793243
Im interested in reading it but no way am I buying a book with a ridiculously bad cover? Seriously, could it BE any worse?
>>
>>7795225
I think the cover is great tbqh
iconic
>>
The turner diaries is just white nationalist fantasy with some ''guides'' thrown in, to help with the revolution, for an example, you see how the whole revolution plays out and what was done to do so, and the book also tries to show you how to think by somewhat shaming the main character by comparing him to another one who is more ''diahard'' about the revolution.

Sure there are pockets of truth in it, but it is too ridiculous, even for a white nationalist mental masturbation story.
>>
>>7793264
Nah this one was meant to be a bedtime story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97WAh7olz48

the book isn't that good, the guy who wrote it is very interesting and some of his radio pieces are archived on youtube, well worth a listen.

I don't agree with everything he says, but the man is not unreasonable.
>>
>>7793264
https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2015/10/in-china-your-credit-score-is-now-affected-by-your-political-opinions-and-your-friends-political-opinions/

It's in the works, if the Chinks are doing it you can bet Uncle Sam is, but just more secretive about it because muh freedom rhetoric façade.
>>
>>7795225
>>7795229
it has that rote armee fraktion vibe, ironically
>>
File: images.jpg (31 KB, 785x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
31 KB, 785x1080
this book was great
rec me some more fringe literature
I love the crazies of all colors

pic also related i enjoyed
>>
>>7797420
Did you feel the urge to shoot Andy Warhol after you read it?
>>
File: 667.jpg (38 KB, 314x475) Image search: [Google]
667.jpg
38 KB, 314x475
>>7793243

Yes, well to have an opinion on the author, at least. my opinion remained low
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.