[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've been contracted by the publisher to divide the edited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (3 MB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1024x1536
You've been contracted by the publisher to divide the edited 1.5 million words of Worm into a book series.

How many books do you divide it into? Five chunky books? Ten novels? Just turn each arc into a chapbook and play up the comic book connection?
>>
>>7791845
Three doorstoppers.

Worm was pretty amusing.
>>
load original document into word

find all instances of "the", "it", "and", replace them with " "

go through the list of the two hundred most common english words, replace them all with ","

that's much better.
>>
>>7793647
Why waste your time writing that shit
>>
Sometimes i feel like I'm the only person who hates Taylor. She's such a buzz kill, always finds a way to win even when it's bullshit, and a gigantic bitch. Also the Undersiders have so much plot armor it's ridiculous.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.