[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
eReader Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: izkill.jpg (3 MB, 2256x1506) Image search: [Google]
izkill.jpg
3 MB, 2256x1506
>save up for a new Nook
>"B&N Shutting Down Nook"
What do, senpai? I've got a decade worth of ebook hoarding in ePub already and no ereader.
>>
>>7787525
uh... get a kindle?
>>
>>7787541
problem solved.
/thread
>>
>>7787525
get a kobo dont listen to amazon shills
>>
>>7787525
Real Books.
>>
>>7787541
FuckAmazon

>>7787570
I'm one book sale away from a hoarder's episode, my real book days are over.
>>
>>7787578
have people really abandoned real books?
do these people exist
>>
>>7787578
amazon might be shit but kindles are very good.

generally the two that are regarded as the 'best' are the kindle paperwhite and kobo glo HD, if you go for a kindle though you'll have to convert all those epubs to mobi which is light work with calibre. but look at both those ereaders side by and side and see which one fits what you want best (and they're probably both better than nooks)
>>
>>7787578
if you hate amazon that much just get a kobo and move this thread to >>>/g/
>>
B&N is shutting down the APP STORE.
The PROPRIETARY APP STORE ONLY.
You can still get books and news, and you can get your apps from the Google play store.
The reading functionality of your e-reader is not being reduced.
http://the-digital-reader.com/2016/03/03/bn-is-shutting-down-its-second-greatest-digital-blunder-on-15-march/
Is there anything else you need a stranger to Google for you, while you're sitting at your internet-enabled device?
>>
>>7787694
You know how when a ship starts to sink? You find a life raft and get the fuck out? mhm...
>>
>>7789548
You don't scupper the damn thing because the shitty bar near the wharf closed down, that's for sure. He's SAILING, not drinking. This is /naut/, fer chrissake.
>>
>>7787525
There's 2 easy options:

1) Get a Kobo, which uses epubs
2) Get a Kindle and convert the epubs to mobi format using Calibre
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.