[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dead serious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: go22.jpg (89 KB, 344x490) Image search: [Google]
go22.jpg
89 KB, 344x490
Just got a book published off the slush pile based on /tv/'s Godard copypasta.
>>
And I'm God.
>>
Cool.
>>
>>7778976
/tv/'s Godard copypasta
What?
>>
post the pasta

and post some of your work
>>
>>7778976
Off the slush pile? As in, something you sent the manuscript of directly to a publishing house? Assuming you aren't making this up, how long did it take and which publisher?
>>
>>7778976
I don't think I've seen the Godard pasta.
>>
>>7778976
Get in line fag
I've been publishing short stories based on /r9k/ greentexts for years now
>>
>>7779007
>>7779015

Not OP and I don't have the pasta but it's trashing him for never recanting his support of communist china or something.
>>
>>7779238
I've been kicking around ideas for a screenplay based on The Liliad. I'm starting to think it might be unfilmable.
>>
>>7779248
I would like to this this Copypasta.
>>
godard was once a maoist who championed the murderous ideology of mao zedong and the khmer rouge. we condemn griffith and riefenstahl of their political sins, but griffith serioiusly tried to prove he was not a hater after 'birth of a nation'. and riefenstahl insisted she loathed nazism but had simply done as told. maybe they were full of shit but at least they tried to publicly distance themselves from extreme politics.

not godard who espoused the most extreme, murderous, and destructive form of leftism. film scholars, so outraged about long dead griffith and long irrelevant riefenstahl, never demanded of godard to face up to his past sins. unlike kurosawa and bergman who candidly confessed their cowardice in face or approval of, respectively, japanese militarism and nazism, godard has never ever apologized in general, or in specific to the countless victims of the tyrants he supported with all his heart.

godard celebrated and championed mao's total destruction of culture and intellectual life and the khmer rouge that transformed camodia overnight into a genocidal stone age marxist state. fuck that piece of shit.
>>
>>7781359
Thank you. I actually have seen this.
>>
>>7781359
>genocidal stone age marxist state
what?
>>
>>7781359
The author of this past didn't get La chinoise
>>
>>7782409
*pasta
>>
>>7782409
>watching godard
Top pleb
>>
>>7782543
>not brining back hipsters you met at a bar in Williamsburg
>not putting on Godard in the background cause they love French new wave
>not fucking the pretension out of them while Jean-Pierre Léaud goes on a tirade
>>
File: 32s142.jpg (38 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
32s142.jpg
38 KB, 768x576
>>7778976
nous célébrons tous avec une certaine brioche
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.