[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me this isn't gibberish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Convince me this isn't gibberish
>>
It's not gibberish lad I swear on me mum's life
>>
I can't
>>
>>7775096
Why would I. Don't read it if you don't want to read it. Though anti-intellectualism won't get you anywhere
>>
>>7775096
Nobody can convince you of that because anyone that tries to define the nature of the book as "good" or "bad" or even existing at all did not understand Heidegger's points.
>>
underage b&
>>
File: heil heidegger.jpg (18 KB, 217x300) Image search: [Google]
heil heidegger.jpg
18 KB, 217x300
>he's not in the clearing
kek
>>
>>7775096
>>7775096
define gibberish
>>
>>7775173
gobbledygook
>>
File: 1406420088802.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1406420088802.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
if you pay even a little bit of attention to what you're reading, read carefully, and have someone to explain some of the terminology, it makes perfect sense. things like being-in-the-world and tool actually verge on the common sense.
>>
>>7775173
piffle.
>>
>>7775096
Maybe if you actually started with the greeks and went onto other philosophers before tackling this book you'd understand it
>>
>>7775212
More like if you understood Greek
>>
>>7775096
Here's a decent "Heidi for Dummies" lecture:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaGk6S1qhz0
>>
>>7775161
>letting intentionality prevent oneself from asking the question of the meaning of Being
>being a pleb tier Dasein
>>
>>7775183
I'm glad someone else feels this way. I had just assumed I didn't understand it since it made so much sense, and everyone thinks its incomprehensible. I had a crazy amount of marginalia, but everything clicked once I learned his vocabulary.
>>
>>7775152
>
>>
if heidegger is so smart how come he was a nazi
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.