[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm here from /pol/ tell me about Julius Evola
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: Death+in+June.jpg (36 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
Death+in+June.jpg
36 KB, 500x499
I'm here from /pol/
tell me about Julius Evola
>>
>>7764531
He was more of a faggot than Douglas P, if that's posible
>>
>>7764533
lol, that's quite a statement
>>
>>7764533

t. Reddit

Americans hate him because he rightly pointed out their nation is a cultural desert.
>>
>>7764537
>Implying I'm american
>Implying I have anything but contempt for globalization, forced culture mixing and "progress", social or otherwise
>Implying Evola wasn't just a huge cry baby wanting to larp hindu gods or some other shit like that
>>
>>7764538
plox elobarate
>>
>>7764543
>plox
wow it's been a while
>>
>>7764538

Schopenhauer, Evola and others were really into that Indian shit.

I think they may have been onto something.
>>
>>7764538
What does larp mean?
>>
>>7764543
I don't think "progress" is a value to be pursued, and the cult of progress is what drove us to the 20th century totalitarian experiments - both left and right - whose failures drove us into a spiral of senseless nihilism and alienation, and the vacuum left by these experiments caused (or allowed it's existence) 90s neoliberalism, the must corrupt and vile ideology ever tried.

Also, western imperialism created culture clashes that ultimately weakened and blinded every culture involved, resulting in the sort of unsustainable "multi-culturalism" we see everyday, paranoid people gasping at the last straws of their individuality and killing each other for nothing. I'm all for syncretism, though, as long as cultures peacefully integrate and influence with each other.
>>
>>7764560
>>>/trash/
>>
Doug seems more concerned with Spengler than Evola tbqh
>>
>>7764560
live action role playing
>>
>>7764564
>>7764568
I've never heard of this before. Thanks anons.
>>
>>7764571
larping is one of the most degenerate activities one can engage in
>>
>>7764571
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td-e4i2BL_Q
>>
>>7764577
no, it's honouring the the sacrifices of our forebears protecting great europa with swords and crossbows and wands and dragons and shit
>>
>>7764579
keep telling yourself that, bitch boy
>>
>>7764577
>>7764578
It kinda just looks like a geeky version of those historical reenactments people do
>>
>>7764586
>a geeky version of those historical reenactments
darn geeks, next they'll appropriate other perfectly non-geeky past-times like stamp-collecting and bonsai farming.
>>
>this thread
Thanks for the laughs anons.
>>
>>7764594
bonsai is really peaceful
it's easy to kill the thing, though
>>
>>7764531
just read a book, faggot
>>
A deluded madman whose ideology was heavily outdated even in his time. He also willingly walked under a carpet bombing and got paralyzed for life in return.

Rightists still worship him because he's one of like, three intellectuals they do have. Not much choice there.
>>
>>7764701
my father did that once, when he was married to my mother and had money. oh well.
>>
>>7764722
witty & intelligent post, I like it
>>
>>7764722
>one of like three intellectuals
Whereas every single leftists knows deep down to his grit that he's a super "intellectual". Also a lot of the leftist of the past would be conservative now.
>>
>>7764722

>whose ideology was heavily outdated even in his time.

That's his whole fucking point but I bet you've never even read the guy. Keep wanking to your leftist "intellectuals," you smug moron.
>>
>>7764563
>I'm all for syncretism, though, as long as cultures peacefully integrate and influence with each other.
read: Coalburner
>>
>>7764557
we should reject false jew religion and embrace our true aryan heritage
>>
>>7766704
>Keep wanking to your leftist "intellectuals," you smug moron.

The Left has a proud intellectual tradition. Th social justice progressivism we see to day is just as, if not more, barren than most right-wing movements.
>>
>>7766767
oh no the white woman being ravaged by the big black dick!!!
>>
http://www.gornahoor.net/library/EvolaOnCrowley.pdf

Evola on Crowley. Required reading for the right-wing metaphysician.
>>
File: 1449280206142.png (267 KB, 478x598) Image search: [Google]
1449280206142.png
267 KB, 478x598
>>7764531
Autists like to jack off to him.

Death in June is great though.
>>
>>7767049
I feel nothing but pity for any ''man'' unwilling to defend the honor of his race.
>>
>>7764555
significant trips, wow.

plox

I miss plox, desu.
>>
File: bat37_face.jpg (71 KB, 233x273) Image search: [Google]
bat37_face.jpg
71 KB, 233x273
>>7766767
>mfw I have a qt brown gf while you just post frogs on arr nine kay all day long
>>
>>7768041
t. 13 year old trailer trash sisterfucker
>>
File: chuckles the clown.jpg (40 KB, 340x477) Image search: [Google]
chuckles the clown.jpg
40 KB, 340x477
>>7768255
>mfw I have a qt gf and I post frogs on arr nine kay all day long as well
>>
>>7764531
Not entry level in anyway and you retards need to stop trying to come in dry. Start with the fucking Greeks.
>>
>>7764531
/pol/ is shit, go back to your containment board
>>
Evola is pretty good for his heroic and political views - he is one of the few true aristocrats of more recent times. He truly despised bourgeois and slave mentality (middle and lower class taking over the public sphere respectively), and even went so far as battling them aesthetically with dadaism. There were a few other futurists (not that Evola was a futurist at all, but there are still resemblances) with a similar mentality, but none who so clearly knew what was going. Reading Evola can at times be a very lucid experience.

But René Guénon is where it's at if you're really interested in the Traditionalist school, and metaphysics. And he's not burdened by racial romanticism (or denialism for that matter, either).
>>
>>7768255
>qt
>brown
>permanently cucking oneself out of the classical ideal of feminine beauty being characterized by fairness

WHY?
>>
>>7772233
Always good to wake up to a legitimate response in a thread like this.
>>
File: 1457019786960.jpg (93 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1457019786960.jpg
93 KB, 717x880
>>7768255
>qt
>brown
You know which website to go to.
>>
Evola would think that /pol/ is a bunch of retarded plebs
>>
o
>>
>>7764531
>Evola
HAHAHA guys it sound like Ebola hahahahah
>>
I find that his works on hermetics and other esoteric subjects to be a great starting place for research into those fields, due to his amazing ability to cite sources.
>>
>>7768041
I have no race. I am an Individual unto myself, and that is everything.
>>
>>7764533
>>7764531
Looking at op images on this board, it's like the most patrician elements from /mu/ bleed through to /lit/.

like it's constantly doiuglas p and john balance and varg and shiit.
>>
>>7772379
Evola, while an avowed white supremacist, was not of the opinion that racial mixture of blood was a bad thing. It was the spiritual and not the material which separated the races.
>>
>>7772379
>classic ideals
>classic
>greeks
>white
>>
red pilled AF
>>
>>7768258
whenever triggered lefties go for the le trailer park redneck stereotype it just shows how out of touch they are. A better stereotype for the modern racist would be a depressed, disaffected young NEET male
>>
>serious replies
>>
>>7778043
i thought lefties r supposed to support the proletariat, aka impoverished trailer park plebs, just goes to show leftists are elitist shitlords who hate the poor just as much as ayn rand
>>
File: thunderwords.png (446 KB, 7724x961) Image search: [Google]
thunderwords.png
446 KB, 7724x961
Don't mind me.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.