[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got laid-off Friday. My boss was trying to be extra nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: ringworld.jpg (81 KB, 948x1554) Image search: [Google]
ringworld.jpg
81 KB, 948x1554
So I got laid-off Friday. My boss was trying to be extra nice and gave me a box of Larry Niven books. He's an old guy and wanted to help fill my time. Letting me keep my job would have been better...

So can /lit/ confirm the reading order?

>World of Ptavvs
>Protector
>Fleet Of Worlds - Betrayer of Worlds
>Ringworld series
>Fate Of Worlds

All of the timelines I"ve searched do not have the Fleet series involved except for the first book.

Thank you.
>>
Wow laid off and a box of shit? I love some good sf, but all those are garbage.

He should have offered you his wrinkly old cock, at least you'd have a semen high for half a week.
>>
Start with Ringworld, if you like it move on to Ringworld engineers. I got sick of Larry Nivens after those two.
>>
>>7754000
those trips
>>
>>7754000
>semen high
what's that?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.