[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1426171765751.jpg (36 KB, 805x669) Image search: [Google]
1426171765751.jpg
36 KB, 805x669
>You do you
>>
good thread op, ignore what the haters say. you do you.
>>
>>7729063
I will anon, I will.
>>
>>7729050
You do what we have determined is acceptable within 3 standard deviations of error of our statistical consumption model for future sustainable growth and managed development within your current demographic and holding for acceptable levels of risk and contrarian behaviour we estimate a net return on current investment deliverable over one human lifetime, in incrementally larger pieces of flesh we have collectively called overcoming moral and social adjustment barriers and obstacles towards integration and automation of the shareholder elongating the corporate member, girthed by the knowledge that throughout this process, you do you.

You do you!
>>
>>7729134
>girthed

quit writing and do you, you
>>
>>7729050
I can't stand this either.
As well as people who call breakfast "brekky"
>>
>it's a "let's bitch and moan about stupid inconsequential shit" thread
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.