[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /lit/. I'm looking for manly, action packed literature.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: manly as fuck.jpg (66 KB, 586x682) Image search: [Google]
manly as fuck.jpg
66 KB, 586x682
Okay /lit/. I'm looking for manly, action packed literature. I want epic shit, like the Odyssey, I want feats of godlike strength, fights, wars, death, and heroism. What's the manliest shit you can think of, /lit/?
>>
>supporting toxic masculinity

Let go of your anger and put on this dress
>>
Beowulf, Metamorphoses, Iliad, Aeneid, almost all epic poetry.
>>
>>7726651
The old man and the sea by Hemmingway is probably the manliest book ever, however it isn't very action packed

Have you read the Iliad?

Hemmingway is good for manly themes, such as perserversance and sacrifice
>>
The epic tradition, basically. Iliad, Aeneid, Thebaid , Pharsalia, The Mahabharata. Beowulf.
>>
yeah, I have a lot of the Epics already. I must have more manly, supernatural, adventurous, action packed testosteronous posterior clenching content.

>supporting toxic masculinity
you're god damn right i am. don't be a pussy.
>>
no more scrotum tightening, jar ripping, muscle exploding shit from you pansies? i expected as much from a nu-male board like /lit/.
>>
>>7726729
Blood Meridian desu
>>
>>7726734
no pleb shit, please.
>>
Lins city of god
>>
The Faerie Queene
Not even joking bruh
>>
>>7726651
The Epic of Gilgamesh has the manliest shit ever in it. So manly that Gilgamesh rejects the best pussy in the universe because bros before hos.
>>
>>7726767
is that manly? any examples?
sounds mildly like pussy dribbles
>>
>>7726770
That's because he was a faggot and wanted to fuck Enkidu's tight boipussy. That's why he cried like a bitch at his funeral.
>>
>>7726928
well, boipussy fucking is manly as hell, so that's acceptable.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.