[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the unsung hero of /lit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: bernhard_icecream.jpg (88 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bernhard_icecream.jpg
88 KB, 500x500
Is he the unsung hero of /lit/?
>>
He should desu. His shit fits perfectly with 4chan.
>>
>>7721415
Should we make him a meme?
>>
>>7721650
I don't think we can, he ain't no english writer. We could post shittons of threads urging them niggas to read some of his stuff tho
>>
>>7721392
Too bad you know fuck all about Bernhard
>>
>>7721766
You do. Is that what you were trying to tell us?
C'mon, anon, don't be shy.
>>
>>7721776
Indeed.
>>
>>7721392
Where to start, OP? Does it matter?
>>
>>7721392
Feel the Bern
>>
>>7723867
Not OP, but:
- Wittgenstein’s Nephew
- Woodcutters
translations might be terrible, I don’t know
>>
>>7721392
John Dolan is my /lit/ hero.
>>
We had no luck with the weather and the guests at our table were repellent in every respect. They even spoiled Nietzsche for us. Even after they had had a fatal car accident and had been laid out in the church in Sils, we still hated them.

http://www.press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/044017.html
>>
>>7723974
That's fair enough, but I don't see what he has to do with the thread.
>>
>>7724050
God dies at the end.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.