[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Lit/erary confessions thread, or: How The Average Man Learned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
/Lit/erary confessions thread, or: How The Average Man Learned to Love Showing YOU as The Pleb

Pic related, it's anyone on /lit/ who doesn't read at all.
>>
File: 1455407504354.png (64 KB, 1201x347) Image search: [Google]
1455407504354.png
64 KB, 1201x347
>>
>>7716479
Poor form, her name and face really ought to be blurred. How would you feel, anon, if your privacy were stolen from you?
>>
>>7716488
>privacy
>stolen
?????????
>>
>>7716488
Anon isn't the original poster of that photo so its not his guilt to bear.
>>
>>7716488
It's a picture that's been passed around plenty of times already. This shit comes up on Google image searches.
>>
>>7716492
If he resends the image without regard for the person in the image, yes, yes he is.
>>
>>7716503
>implying this idiot will ever go to a literature board on 4Chan
What you don't know, can't hurt you.
>>
>>7716492
>>7716498
>everyone else does it!!!
nice groupthink, untermensch
>>
>>7716488
people on /lit/ batted an eyelid when that book tuber grill was harassed and stalked by creeps on /lit/ but dis nigga upset because of some worldstarhiphop-tier trending image?
>>
>>7716479
Never finished reading The Pale King. I stopped at a footnote describing the MC getting a blowjob. Page 536 maybe? There were some very good chapters in there, but others were just unbearable.
>>
>>7716488
OP here. I've seen the image posted on here plenty of times but I guess you're right, deleted pic.
>>
>>7716515
I'm not black, though I really wouldn't mind.

Was not around for the book tuber event, but I would have spoken up for her, as futile and driven by personal impulse as it may have been.
>>
>>7716534
Thank you for not letting /lit/ be /b/
>>
>>7716513
Its very untermensch to yield to the peer pressures of Anons and stop spreading that image.
>>
>>7716488
>complains about stolen privacy
>probably has a facebook account
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.