[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I require assistance finding the name of a book - It was about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I require assistance finding the name of a book

- It was about a man moving into a new house and finding a crazed old mans diary
- The book itself is covered in foot notes and drawings
- It contains a mantra about running away from a predator, waiting patiently and then hunting the predator

Thank you in advance.
>>
House of Leaves
>>
>>7710642
this picture is the essence of "I'm not mad, I'm actually laughing."
>>
>>7710642
>I don't compare myself to other people
>I'm the coolest motherfucker on the planet
>-est

HMM
>>
Actively approaching life from that perspective ultimately leads to negative results because you end up giving yourself an ideal that you feel you must conform to without falter, when everyone makes mistakes. These little "Pep talks" have only ever made me feel worse. All of my confidence has come solely from being comfortable in my own skin and knowing that I'm making efforts to improve no matter how slow they are.
>>
Why would someone make that image if they really don't care what people think of them?
>>
>>7711022
"Fake it till you make it!"
It doesn't actually work.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.