[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Make anon change his mind about something. Only rule: the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 62433453454.jpg (232 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
62433453454.jpg
232 KB, 1600x900
ITT: Make anon change his mind about something.
Only rule: the "something" that you are trying to make anon change his mind about must never be specified directly.
>>
>>7709990
do your homeworks by yourself
>>
You will never have gf
>>
>>7709990
It's because you're a faggot, it's not as if anything was going to change anyway. Lasting several years should have at least taught you that it's better just to wait. Wait and wait and wait until the clock runs out of batteries, then replace it's batteries and wait some more.
>>
>>7710007
Why would you think this would be homework? plagiarism is so fucking easy to detect online that you'd have to be an idiot to use 4chan for writing homework help.
>>
>>7710021
I think >>7710021 was trying to change your mind about killing yourself OP, and I have to say, I'm behind him, but for unspecified reasons to keep this game going.
>>
Meta always has a chance to be interesting
>>
Just realize that both options lead to the same thing. You aren't the only one, the only difference between you and the others is that you've learned to articulate it in a way that sounds, "original", exalted to the point where you have subconsciously convinced yourself that you're different, that the others don't or won't understand unless you tell it, in, this, way.

Feel free to edit or expand on this
>>
>>7709990
You remind me of myself when I was younger anonkid… I used to come home to a stinky broth my whore mother made before fucking me. Everytime she pushed the candle deeper it caused more fissures to appear… and you, you give me the same vibe. So just do it, I know you want to be convinced not to, but please just get it over with and do it.
>>
>>7709990
Somebody convince me that 'magical realism' is actually worth my time.
>>
>>7710176
>>7710078
You're already breaking the rule faggots.
>>
>>7709990
thing is anon they're all just as different as you let them be, who I am I? You could ask me but who would you really be asking?
You fag.
>>
>>7709990
>Only rule: the "something" that you are trying to make anon change his mind about must never be specified directly.

wut
>>
>>7710251
It's ambiguous persuasion.
>>
This is excellent writing exercise...

If you want us to write like modern/post-modern.

>but my ambiguity
>b-b-ut muh double meaning
LOL

I like milkshakes.
>>
>>7710176
Organising your bookshelf by genre is missing the point

All you should look for in a book is that it is aesthetics over ugliness, and truth over delusion

fyi Satanic Verses is a beaut
>>
>>7710269
Excuse the fucked editing, I am tired
>>
File: 75yYjN9.jpg (98 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
75yYjN9.jpg
98 KB, 990x660
The end times are here.

Petrus Romanus, the last pope, is one of the two witnesses.

Barrack Obama is the antichrist. Through technology and deciet, he will attempt to make you praise an 'ascended form' of himself.

Pope Francis is the false prophet. Through subjective morality, through tolerance of sin, through dismissal of Jesus Christ as savior, and by lying to the world and passing himself off as a humble man (don't be fooled. He is a murderer.), he has SOLD YOUR SOULS TO SATAN. More is to come.

The world governments have lied and deceived you over, and over again through distraction, entertainment, faked scenarios, and postmodernist thought to erode the world's morality and destroy man's connection to God. War is coming and they will say they are delivering you.

We have all been marked with the Mark of the Beast, the churches are empty of God, and as it stands we are all destined to burn. The comet is coming.

Repent, clothe yourselves in sackcloth and ashes, and mortify yourselves. We are sinful and have done evil, but there is still a chance for mercy.

Testimony of the two witnesses, it's a website. They explain everything. Please, if anyone is interested in a mental change, this would be the one that does the most good for you.

They are lying to us. The New World Order is here. Repent.
>>
It's what you remember that gets around what you don't remember when you have a go at doing something for which memory is the moribund vector of skunk fags
>>
You may have heard, at some point, that one of the many materials your home is composed of was not a solid, but in fact a slowly flowing liquid, explaining why it tends to be thicker at the bottom of certain rectangular arrangements of this substance.

This is bullshit, I'm afraid- it may not be entirely crystalline but any rearrangement of this matter would take far longer than earth has existed to manifest any visible change.
>>
Men don't do things like that. Don't get all relativistic on me you little faggot. I don't care about what Micronesian """ men""" do in this cases. A man is a man and if you don't want to be a man then you are some kind of degenerate and I'm sure that you don't want to be one of those.
>>
>>7709990
Maybe you could try not doing what you would do if I were you?
>>
File: 1446155958922.png (217 KB, 347x344) Image search: [Google]
1446155958922.png
217 KB, 347x344
>>
How idiotic are you to persist in this long after all semblances of reasonable doubt have been purged away? It's understandable; you never wanted to consider the responsibilities of your decisions. But if you had one more chance to go through it all again, don't you think you would have at least stopped for a moment and considered the alternative?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.