[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /lit/ think of Deepak Chopra? I know it's easy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Deepak_Chopra.jpg (100 KB, 1007x1259) Image search: [Google]
Deepak_Chopra.jpg
100 KB, 1007x1259
What does /lit/ think of Deepak Chopra?

I know it's easy to hate him based on his lectures, but is there actually some wisdom behind his words? I'm reading one of his books right now and I find myself agreeing with almost all of his ideas.
>>
He sounds like something you'd order in a massage parlour.
>>
>>7700925
hes a crook
>>
>>7700925
That's interesting and all, but can he poo in loo?
>>
>>7700925
>I find myself agreeing to almost all of his ideas

I can't believe people like you. His books are clearly made to seduce ignorant fools into his "wisdom", how absolutely banal.
>>
itt: a bunch of people whove never read his crap
>>
"deep"ak chopra
>>
>>7700925

A charlatan of the lowest order
>>
File: toilet witch.png (540 KB, 554x380) Image search: [Google]
toilet witch.png
540 KB, 554x380
>>7700925
We're talking about a man who believes toilets are haunted.
>>
>>7700949
It's a different perspective of the world, something someone like you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>7701000
lol
Anyone who takes seriously his new-age horseshit is a retard who deserves to be swindled and die of treatable illnesses. Be sure to buy his aromatherapy oils when you become seriously sick!!! You can make yourself healthy by harnessing your quantum mechanical body!
>>
>>7701075
good 1
>>
>>7701075
seems like you lost your way from reddit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.